PROLOGUE

"you caught him?" A man questioned in the call , sitting in the backseat of his car wearing a black suit.

"Yes boss, he's in the punishment room" a man sitting in a room infront of his computer spoke.

"I'm coming in a bit" with this the man with a black suit cut the call.

After 20 minutes
" Where is he" the man asked his trusted shooter jung hoseok
"This way boss" and with this hoseok lead the way to the boss who was spreading his dark aura in the whole hallway, in the path every men bowed to him respectfully but he could care less.

A dark and silent room where the only sound you could hear was someone's rapid heartbeat with some sweats dropping from his forehead (who was tied up in the chair) hitting the floor. Though the month was January, the man could not stop his sweats from coming out of his skin.

Suddenly, the door opened and the man's eyes met with the dark brown orbs and furious eyes, with another man in brown hair was standing beside him smirking while looking at the scared male.

"Tsk tsk minhyun, you thought we can't find you?" The man with dark aura uttered with a smirk on his lips
"I did nothing, please..." The scread person spoke

"Oh. You're still talking, i see" the male with black wear said and took his gun out of the coat pointing it to the scread males forehead while he spoke again "giving our informations to your motherfucking boss is 'nothing' hmm.. I don't wanna waste more time, let's end this here"

The afraid male started begging for his life but
Bang!

And there goes nothing, blood was coming out of the male's head.

"Finally! this fucker was so cleaver" hoseok spoke
"Are you by any chance doubting my brain hoseok?" The male with dark brown orbs threw a question to the silver head.
" Can never doubt your mind jk" the shooter giggled silently.

So this the prologue.. it's my 1st time writing a story after doubting about writing this for like 1 year
Sorry for the mistakes

~ check the tags before deciding to read this :)

~ the story and plot is fully mine so if you find something similar, it's a literal coincidence.

~photos in the headers aren't mine, credit goes to the artists ;) (excluding this one and my sketches)

~ you'll get side ships here - Namjin
Sope
Yoonmin ( Jimin × Yoonji)

~~AND DEFINATELY MATURE SCENES 🔞 with mpreg and male lactation

~ Again it's my first time writing anything so forgive me for the mistakes. And also English is not my first language.

~do votes and comments if you want ✨ they encourages me to write more and more.

~ I'll NOT TOLERATE hate comments at all ❌

~ I'LL ADD WARNING BEFORE  EVERY MATURE SCENES.

The chapter lengths will increase after some chapters✍️ in some chapters you'll see my fetus writing but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I MYSELF AM SHOCKED BY MY WRITING ;⁠) YOU'LL SEE BETTER writings after some chapters.....

Happy reading ♥️