30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK

Jungkook was at a mall. The mall had a place where they sell clothes for gay people.

He went their straight and started to pick some clothes for Taehyung. He was choosing some skirts and some shorts, cute shirts, some crop tops and also some dresses. He was taking some time while choosing because he wanted the best for Taehyung. Things what Taehyung's pretty self deserved.

He even bought some stockings. Who knows maybe Taehyung likes them. He bought two black and 4 different coloured stockings.

Jungkook's cheeks turned pink when he realised he had to buy undergarments too. Otherwise Taehyung will be uncomfortable. He cleared his throat but slowly started to look through them. He was not sure if they would fit Taehyung but he still picked them.

When he was waiting before the cash desk he felt the same feeling he felt the time he entered the shop. He brought two bodyguards with him when he came here.

Kang Taehyun and Kim Yugyeom, his bodyguards were waiting outside of the shop. He informed them through the transmitter to check if there was anyone suspicious.

They told him that there was nothing like that outside of the shop. Jungkook was also observing people inside. His eyes caught attention of a male who was looking at him before, but when their eyes met he quickly looked away.

The man was wearing a black suit. He also noticed a black earpiece on his right ear.

"Sir here's your things. Thank you for coming." The lady in the cash counter said giving the bags to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and paid.

When he left the shop he saw the man following him. Both of his bodyguards were following him behind too.

"Listen, there's a man following us, be careful. I think there's more. Be ready with your weapons." He whispered. He tilted his head to make sure that they both heard what he said through the transmitter.

"Got it boss." They whispered togather, making sure not to be obvious.

"When Jungkook reached the parking lot, he opened the backseat and put all the bags. He was about to close the door of the driver's sear but then a loud gunshot was heard.

People who were in the parking lot as well started to shout. They sat in their own car as soon as they could. Some people started to run. Fortunately the area was not very much crowded.

He got out of the car and hurriedly closed the door. He got a hold of his gun and started to scan the area. He started to step ahead while holding the gun with his both hand. He saw Taehyun and Yugyeom were also holding their gun.

He gestured them to scatter and find who did this. They nodded and left to do their job.

Suddenly someone grabbed Jungkook's neck from behind. Oh, the skeleton tattoo.

The man Slid his dominant forearm under Jungkook's chin and wrapped his neck. He lodged his forearm between his chin and chest. The hold was tight. The man grabbed Jungkook's shoulder to stabilize his hold.

Jungkook raised his hand and elbowed the man's nose, making it bleed. He hit the man's crotch area with his with his boots so hard. He felt the hold around his neck loosened. Also heard groaning from the man. The man feel behind his holding his private area with one hand and one hand was holding his nose.

He quickly pulled out from the man's grasp and kneed his stomach and punched the side of his head.

When he turned around he saw another man was there holding a baseball bat. He raised the bat to hit Jungkook but jungkook successfully dodged the hit and kicked the man's leg. The man fell on his knees but he was still holding the bat.