18- WHO WAS THAT

Next day morning, Yoongi came to jungkook's room to discuss about the suspicious man.

"Sato Ren. It's his name, Japanese boy. But Jungkook we got a big information." Yoongi was kinda nervous. Jungkook understood that so he calmly sat there.

"And that is..?"

"The tattoo.. L.E.... I think you got it.... Something is very fishy" Yoongi was looking at jungkook, observing him.

"You mean I was right..... He is-"

"Lee's men.."

Jungkook saw red. Taehyung was in denger. He was fuming.. he wanted to kill the guy right then and there.

"Jungkook calm down and tell me DID something happen? Why you suddenly asked me to search for him?" Yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You remember Taehyung right?" Jungkook was looking down. He was tensed, not for himself or anything but for Taehyung.

"Yeah... The boy I searched about few days ago?"

"Yes he.... Why is this Ren behind him..?"

"Jungkook how do you know he's behind the boy?"

"I'll tell you everything. I want all of you to gather in the living room. I wanna discuss something." Jungkook released a heavy breath.

"Okay. But listen we have to know everything.... Everything you know."

Jungkook nodded and Yoongi left the room.

Today when Taehyung went to his balcony he saw man in all black.

He was startled when he suddenly felt something behind him. He heard a sound and saw the window of his room was open. He remembered he didn't open the window today.

Then he noticed a something round on the floor. He bent down and took that in his hand he realised it was a stone covered with a paper. Looked like someone did this so that the stone can create a sound and also they can throw it easily.

He opened the paper and saw something written on it.

'Your ass looks so good in these tight shorts I wanna see more ~ S.R Taehyung was so scared now. His hands were trembling, he was shivering. His mind could not think about the fact that who did this.

He looked here and there in his room. Searching if someone was there. But the room was empty.

He quickly shut the window as well as the balcony door.

Suddenly someone knocked on his door. That feared more but then he heard the person calling him from the other side.

"Tae. Jiminie is calling you. He have to talk about their next schedule." His mom said to Taehyung.

Taehyung took a deep breath and answered "yeah momma, I'm coming in a bit."

His mom hummed and went away.

He saw himself in the mirror and saw fear was evident in his eyes so he went to his washroom and washed his face. Then again checked his face in the mirror.

When he saw he was looking kind of okay he dried his face with his towel and made his way towards downstairs.

Jimin was sitting in the couch talking to someone. He didn't notice Taehyung and continued to talk.

"Yeah, we have our shoot Tomorrow. He will come from tomorrow....... Yeah...... Yes make sure he comes before eleven." Jimin cut the call and saw Taehyung was sitting beside him head hung low. He was waiting for jimin to end to the call.