66- SUSPECT

"Hyung have you found Kang?" Jungkook asked to Namjoon. They were sitting on the office room.

"He's escaping every time. But don't worry we'll find him." He said placing a finger under his chin.

Jungkook sighed "Hyung. There's something important I have to say. I know maybe it'll pressure you but don't worry I'll give you a nice break with Jin Hyung." He said with a frown.

"Rea- shut up asshole. There's nothing like that." Namjoon stuttered while shaking his head.

"Come on Hyung. We all know everything. Just confirm it properly." Jungkook scoffed at Namjoon who pressed his lips tightly.

"Anyways tell me the case." Namjoon tried to change the topic after cursing Jungkook under his breath.

"Yeah yeah do it. Change the topic now." The mafia boss laughed seeing the pink face of his hyung who took a file near him targetting Jungkook.

"Okay okay. Don't be aggressive whipped man."

"Yeah everyone knows who's the most whipped person here." Namjoon snickered making the other shut his mouth.

Jungkook cleared his throat and spoke"yeah so uh.. we're about to discuss something important."

The elder one smirked at the other when he heard that.

"Jungkook." Yoongi made his way inside the room with Hoseok behind him. They took their seats.

"So what happened now?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook actually called them in the room to talk about Yoonji's incident.

Jungkook straightened his back and became serious. He was waiting for them to show up before discussing the matter.

"Yeah so... Jimin hyung informed me about something." Jungkook said looking straight at Yoongi.

He somehow guessed that this male will definately be ready to burn down the person's body who tried to hurt his sister.

"About what?" Hoseok asked. He was thinking if it was about the incident in the mall but became confused because why would Jungkook discuss about that. Did not Jimin informed the police or Jungkook doing something on his own again.

"You know about that Hoseok hyung." Jungkook sighed. Jimin told him before that Hoseok is the one who saved Yoonji that day.

"Jungkook is it about the mall incident?" He asked with a frown.

"Yes Hyung." Jungkook calmly said.

"What's happening here." Yoongi was puzzled as he did not know what they were actually talking about.

"Your sister, Yoonji noona was attacked." The mafia boss said.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" Yoongi fisted his hands. There was a unknown protectiveness bubbled in his body. Maybe because he found his sister after so many years and does not wanna loose her now at any cost.

"Yes. Hoseok hyung was the one who saved her that day." Hearing this Yoongi turned his head giving Hoseok a look 'why didn't you tell me?' .

"And hyung we need to find the person as soon we can because she's pregnant." Yoongi's heart did a flip remembering his sister being pregnant but then his sister was attacked? What the fuck!

"Who the fuck did that." Yoongi's mouth left those words unconsciously. He was fuming in anger, wanting to slit the culprit's throat for trying hurt two precious life.

"That's what we have to find out hyung." Jungkook said making a done face.

"Ok so let's make a plan then." Hoseok said hurriedly.