31- HAPPY?

Taehyung's eyes were on the night sky. The stars were sparkling and his eyes were reflecting the sparkles.

It was after dinner. After coming back to his room he felt bored. So he came out and noticed a balcony in the end the corridor.

He walked to there and leaned forward, resting his hands on the railings. He looked up and started to admire the dark sky. The crescent moon proudly placed itself in the starry sky, the sides of the moon was illuminated by the moonlight.

He was thinking how his day went today. Jungkook kind of gave him a cold shoulder all day. He was clueless about what he did suddenly that the male was acting like this with him. Yes only him. Jungkook talked to everyone in the mansion normally, but him. He felt neglected for some reason. He did not have any idea why he wants Jungkook's attention now, the boy he was pissed at. Was he really this much pissed?

Still now, Jungkook did nothing that a mafia should do. He just kidnapped him that's all, nothing else. He was treating him good. He bought clothes for him when he asked. He did not had to beg. He did talked harshly with him two times and that's it. That harsh talks never happened after that day. (The day when Jungkook lashed out at Taehyung for the last time till now) and Jungkook apologised. No mafia would apologise to someone even if they do something bad with them. Their ego is always as too high.

But jungkook, the boy apologised to him for everything he did. He saw the guilt in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was so tired today. His wound was still paining. Though the injury happened yesterday.

Today he totally ignored Taehyung. Not like Taehyung wanted to talk to him. But still, he did not even look at him.

Everyone in the mansion were fuming in anger seeing their boss and brother like this. They're eager to attack Yeshi so badly. They literally thought Jungkook will be so idiot that they will beat Jungkook up and he'll not do anything. Well they're so wrong, they didn't Jungkook's mind works so good. Jungkook is good at controlling his emotions. He doesn't burst out out of the blue. That's the reason why he was not taking violent steps against Lee's just now. They have to make a very good strategy that no-one other than Bangtan world's members will know. He has collected his anger till now, and his main motto is to end Lee.

To be honest Lee's gang is very powerful as well. Not as much as Jungkook's but still it was. Though it's an illegal gang. Most of the mafias are connected with illegal works right? And this is the why he's so powerful. He can even lick other big mafias boots just to get sympathy, so they will help him. His gang was not established by his own hardwork as bangtan world, instead everything was just an act to get their pity. How low.

Jungkook thought to get some fresh air tonight. He was just wearing his sweatpants so he took a robe and wore that. He got out of his room and started to walk towards the corridor's balcony.

When he reached there he saw Taehyung. His heart started to beat faster.

Taehyung was looking so ethereal, so angelic. His face was glowing under the dim light. His eyes were glowing while their focus was in the stars, the crescent moon.

Taehyung was too focused to acknowledge Jungkook's presence. Jungkook was too focused in Taehyung's features.

Both were lost,

But not into eachother...

Jungkook said nothing and stood beside Taehyung, placing his hands in the railing as well. Everything was silent, only breathings and the swishing of leaves could be heard whenever the soft breeze passed them.

"Hey!" Jungkook softly uttered not taking his eyes off of the boy.

Taehyung got startled and jumped when he heard someone talking beside him. He placed a hand on his chest where his heart was racing.