57- HELP AND PERMISSION

"what's your job Hoseok-ssi." Mr kim asked with a smile and Hoseok gave the smile back, he knew he will have to face a question like this so he answered "I'm a dance teacher in a small school Mr kim. Trying to make it successful."

"Wow great."

"How you guys met?" Mrs kim popped out suddenly and talked startling Hyunjae.

"Sorry honey." She chuckled "yeah so I was asking how you met?"

"Uh mom-" "actually I was not feeling well at the store mom so he helped me and called Jimin so that's how we met." Yoonji quickly said when he saw hesitation on Jimin's face.

They were planning something today but Hoseok was present with them at that time.

"Oh! Thank you so much Hoseok-ssi"

"No no ma'am don't thank me." He smiled and shook his hands.

"Noona." Taehyung whispered in her ears who turned her hear towards him "he's JK's hyung." He said with hopeful eyes.

"What? Oh my seriously? Your lover JK." She said but unknowingly teased Taehyung.

"Noona!" He whined hearing the word lover but his hopes came back as soon as he saw Hoseok.

"Wait." She said and nudged Jimin who looked at her. Yoonji signalled him to get closer to her so he did and then his eyes turned wide hearing Yoonji's next words "this man's JK's hyung. Taehyung said."

Jimin glanced at Taehyung who was staring at Hoseok thinking about a way to talk to him in private.

"He doesn't know I told you. Don't make a scene idiot." She said and pinched Jimin's waist who hissed but nodded.

He again started talking to the brown haired boy but Yoonji's eyes suddenly caught a red mark on his cheek.

"Uhm.. Hoseok-ssi did the mark... Uh was it because of what I did in the mall.."

Hoseok's hand flew on his cheeks, biting his toung inside for forgetting to cover that.

"What did you do?" Jimin looked at her who smiled sheepishly.

"I may or may not have punched him." And Jimin, Mr. Kim both face palmed where Taehyung and suddenly coming out of the kitchen Mrs kim laughed loudly.

Hoseok who also tried to laugh but remembering the harsh punch did not let him laugh.

"Sorry Hoseok-shi.. uh, you know you just came to me out of nowhere and my mood swings are worse sometimes.." she chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh my Yoonji ah." Mrs Kim called and laughed "I like this sassyness."

(I'm skipping a bit here cause don't wanna write unimportant things)

They talked some more times then they were called to have dinner.

They had their dinner with laughter and some more talks. Taehyung was also initiating conversation, took parts in their laughs making everyone surprised yet happy. Finally feeling better that Taehyung was getting in his old self which they missed.

Mr kim to be honest wanted to apologise but he was thinking about a right time. He never raised his voice at him, even when he was angry his wife was always there to make him calm.

But this time she did not as she was upset too. Not surprising.

After having dinner Taehyung gestured Yoonji to do something so he can have a talk with Hoseok.

Hoseok wanted to talk but did not know how to approach him. So he just sat there and saw the silent talks between Taehyung and Yoonji.

Yoonji thought for a second then looked at Hoseok whose eyes were also at her.