36- STUBBORN

Ofcourse Taehyung was bored again. He was engaging himself in the books he liked in the library but still he was bored. He wanted to try something new but what?

Sighing he stood up and decided to play a detective game a little. Even though he knows he can find nothing to make Jungkook fall in a trap but maybe he'll find something interesting.

He hopped out of his room and started to walk downstairs. He was not interested to go to Jungkook's office room or his own one. Who knows the man can be there.

He skipped four gates and two of them were Jin's and Namjoon's room but then suddenly he heard a bang sound.

He widened his eyes for a moment but then frowned. He was scared thinking someone attacked the mansion. He walked tiptoed with a harshly beating heart.

Definately he was scared. He never heard a gun shot in real so seeing a gun and seeing someone dying by a bullet made him remember Jungkook's story. He does not want any innocent people from this place to die and if they are not let it be.

He was scared but still went to see what was it. As he wants something interesting to do.

He got startled when he heard another bang. He followed the noise and reached to infront of a metal gate. Taking a deep breath he opened the door hoping the gate wouldn't make any sound and it didn't.

He peeked inside and widened his eyes again. He saw a man wearing a noise cancelling headphones, a black cap. His gloved hands were holding a pistol tightly and eyes which were covered by glasses were on the target before him.

Taehyung saw a blue and red coloured target which had five holes in the middle, and also a rifle and bulles in the table bedside him along with a water bottle.

The man had a black fitted turtleneck t-shirt and a pair of gray chinos. The outlines of his hard muscles were making the atmosphere hot. Clenching his sharp jaw the male pulled the trigger and shot two bullets togather exactly in the middle of the target.
(In the middle of the night~~~~~~ sorry 😂)

Taehyung went inside and closed the door behind him quitely.

Jungkook stopped shooting for a minute with huff. Taking of the glasses he put the gun down on the table and took the water bottle. He opened the bottle cap and drank water from it.

When he was going to put the bottle at it's same place he felt someone else's presence in the room. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up.

Taehyung who was silently looking at Jungkook was lost. The man was actually looking so...

Hot.

He never thought he would find Jungkook looking like a sin while holding a gun. Suddenly he felt like he wants to see this again. Jungkook punishing someone, someone so bad like this. He will not look at the person but at Jungkook. He's still scared of seeing people dying in front of him.

He was not aware of when he walked closer to Jungkook. Standing beside him. Observing the man more.

Jungkook hurriedly took off the cap and the headphone and put them on the table. He said "hey. What are you doing here?" Turning to look at Taehyung. The room was dimly lit so he did not notice Taehyung's lost face properly.

Taehyung came back from the trance and made a confused face seeing Jungkook looking at him as if he was waiting for an answer.

Wow Kim Taehyung the idiot. Who told you yo drool at him. He thought but quickly gathered himself.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you." He said hoping Jungkook would not dig deeper that why did not he he paid attention to his question.

"I asked what are you doing here?" He asked again with a chuckle.