25- HARSH

"no" Taehyung was not ready to forgive the raven haired male at all. He was also hurt. He also felt bad for so many reason. It was not easy for him to forgive so easily.

There is no way to be alive and not get hurt. We have all been there. When someone says something hurtful to you, does something hurtful to you, how do you name the feeling for yourself, and how do you express it to others?

you can say, 'I'm hurt' but that's not the case all the time. You sometime stop yourself from expressing your feelings by words, you do it with action.

That was what Taehyung doing. He decided not to say anything about him being hurt. He thought what uf Jungkook wants him hurt. After all every mafias are merciless. They enjoy it when people gets hurt, when they fear them. They enjoy all kinds shits which are not meant to be enjoyed.

Jungkook was one of them too right? Who would enjoy his hurt, sad eyes. If he get scared of him, he would enjoy.

So he decided to shut his mouth and as he thought he would tolarate then he would.

Taehyung is not a weak boy. He knows how to face situations. But he cursed the hell out of him after realising how he acted with Jungkook. Hugging him, tearing up infront of him. Why infront of a mafia. If Jungkook was just a bar owner he wouldn't atleast regret all his past acts.

"But why tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Same question Jungkook! Why would I forgive you?" Taehyung scoffed dryly looking at the male who had desparate eyes.

"Because I'm apologizing for my mistake!"

"The mistake you are apologizing for Jungkook.. doesn't mean anything to me..." But it did. He was still hurt for the behaviour thing. But more hurt for Jungkook's work, his decision, the way Jungkook kept a secret.

"Okay then I'm apologizing for the way I made you think the things you just spat. Trust me I-" Jungkook did not get chance to complete the sentance as Taehyung interrupted him again.

"Trust?and you?" Taehyung asked as if it was the obvious question that time. How can he trust Jungkook when he already trusted the man once, and now he was here, at Jungkook's mansion, kidnapped.

"I will never do this mistake again." Jungkook lowered his head now because yes he understood why Taehyung was saying that.

He knew Taehyung trusted him, he was the one who broke it. He never told the boy about his work. That he was a mafia. Even after knowing the fact that the boy hated mafias. He still became friends with him. He still had guts to like the boy.

Jungkook to be honest never regretted the fact that he actually liked Taehyung. He actually wanted to protect him. He never denied about what he felt when it comes to Taehyung. He liked someone in a romantic way for the first time and it was not a sin so why not accept everything.

He wanted Taehyung to feel something different towards him too, Something atleast. But the hating thing was hurting him to the core. The assumptions Taehyung did were hurtful.

"I know you're hurt.. but I deserve one second chance Taehyung just one.. don't I?" Jungkook asked. Everyone deserves a second chance. He is also a human so giving him a second chance would be normal too right?

"If you wanted to kidnap me Jungkook, why did pull out the friendship act? I never became friends with some stranger, but guess what I was not lucky enough....." Taehyung's eyes were filling with tears again.

"You will never understand you were wrong about kidnapping me... Right Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung said, his voice was shaking a little. He was trying his best to control his tears from coming out infront of Jungkook. He couldn't be vulnerable...