34-DAD

JEON JUNGKOOK 🙂^^^^^

The morning was peaceful. In the mafia mansion everyone were on their rooms.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't talk much but they did shared some glances. Taehyung would smile shyly sometimes whenever Jungkook would smirk. Yeah seemed like Jungkook was teasing him.

They both greeted eachother first today. Everyone were a bit shocked seeing them like this expect one male, who saw hugging yesterday.

Taehyung took a book from a library to spent his time. He had nothing to do without reading, as didn't have a phone with him anyways.

He wondered what happened to his phone. Maybe it broke when he got kidnapped. He actually felt his phone falling from his hand that day.

It was half past ten when Jungkook and the others were thinking about some ways to attack lee when they heard some screaming from downstairs. He frowned and closed his book. He got up from the chair and went outside to see who it was.

When he came out he saw Jungkook was coming out with Hoseok too. His eyes were wide and Hoseok just pressed his lips.

"Where are the two brats? Call him." A man screamed. his hair was white, not all of them, but some. He had some wrinkles in his face. His body was thin and his hight was not much, a little shorter than Taehyung.

Two guards were standing beside the old man. They were not doing anything to him.

No one noticed Taehyung when they hurriedly ran downstairs. So Taehyung just followed them.

After reaching down their eyes met with the man.

"Oh ho ho here you are huh?" The man said with a mocking laugh.

"Sanni uncle, calm down." Namjoon said. Everyone knows him ofcourse. This man is so important in Jungkook's life.

Taehyung was also present there by then, but seemed like they were so busy with that man to acknowledge his presence. He just stayed silent seeing the drama.

Taehyung suddenly gasped seeing the man's face properly. He saw the face somewhere, but where? He couldn't remember. Maybe he forgot because he was so worried that day for Jungkook and also Hoseok's safety. He likes Hoseok, his cherry attitude, his laugh. He's good hyung to him.

Choi san started to walk towards Jungkook and Hoseok who were standing beside eachother.

He held both of their's ears and twisted them making them groan in pain.

"Ugh, uncle it hurts" Jungkook groaned holding San's hand.

"Uncle please leave my ear- ouch." Hoseok whined holding his hand as well.

"Why should I huh? You brats! Do you even remember who am i?" San glared at them and twisted their ears more.

"Ah- leave leave it hurts." Hoseok whimpered while his face showed the pain he was going through.

Jungkook was no different. He was squeezing his eyes and wrinkled his nose.

San left their ears and gave a hard glare to them. He averted his gaze to others. He walked closer to them and asked "what about you all huh?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Heh, uncle how are you?" Jin asked while Namjoon and Yoongi nodded. gesturing that they asked the same thing through Jin.

"I'm not fine! I knew no one will remember me here!" Mr. Choi said with a fake hurt expression. Well he does some dramas sometimes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that knowing very well what he was doing.

They still didn't notice Taehyung's figure who was really trying hard to stop his laughing after seeing jungkook and Hoseok like that.