81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE

Mature content 🤍

Play 'Heaven ' by Julia Michaels and
'earned it' by the weeknd

The clock hit twelve. A new day, a day when Taehyung came in this world with his first cry. It was December thirty.

Taehyung soon found himself pinned on the wall of their room. His legs were wrapped around the ravenette's waist while hands were encircling Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook had his hands around Taehyung's waist and thighs supporting him. He was pinning Taehyung on the black surface with all wet clothes.

Their lips were joined, moving them togather.

Taehyung tilted his head to kiss Jungkook deeper. Jungkook curled his fingers around the petite waist. They were on cloud nine.

The pleasure was running through their veins.

The ravenette licked Taehyung's bottom lip while Taehyung reciprocated his feelings, kissing him back with the same fervour.

Their eyes were shut, enjoying the moment by their lips only.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's neck tightly as soon as the male pushed his tongue in his hot cavern. Their saliva mixed togather.

Tongues clashing sometimes. Jungkook could taste a minty flavour, maybe he brushed before everything. He wanted to chuckle because he also used a mouth wash before coming out.

They believed the rain made the atmosphere more hot. The wetness on their body was now nothing. It could not calm the hotness they were feeling.

Jungkook may be a bad boy for others but this bad boy brings heaven to Taehyung.

Taehyung entangled his fingers inside the raven hair, pulling Jungkook more closer for the kiss who took his tongue and sucked it with utter excitement.

The burning passion between them was over powering the thought of breaking the kiss for the lack of breath.

Taehyung for one second broke the kiss and attached their lips again.

Jungkook took them to bed with steady steps. Without breaking the joint in their lips he made Taehyung lay down on the bed while he himself hovered over the soft frame of his boyfriend.

The ravenette's hand left Taehyung's thigh as they went up caressing the sides of the boy earning a muffled moan from the male under him.

Breaking the kiss Jungkook placed his lips on the brown head's chin. Then the kisses went down to his petal's jaw, then to his neck.

Taehyung's sweet scent always makes Jungkook dizzy.

Taking the skin between his teeths Jungkook sucked his tan neck. Taehyung's hands were fisting Jungkook's hair when his tongue brushed his sensitive part.

The mafia boss slowly untied the knot of the robe. Sliding the cloth away he sat up. He felt like his breath got caught in his throat at the sight. It was the second time Taehyung was wearing something like this which surprised him to the core.

He was wearing a sleeveless purple satin night wear with a V neck line and which was covering his ass only. On the bottom of it there were two cuts which was letting him see the naked hips of Taehyung.