62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM

Tw: torture scene ⚠️. I'll give " 🍁" when it'll end.

Jungkook's eyes were red in anger, veins were showing from his neck, eyes were dangerous.

He yanked the cloth out of Lee's mouth who started to scream at him "LET ME GO YOU FUCKER."

The mafia boss gritted his teeth and whispered "I'll let you know who's the fucker here." He held out his hand to Hoseok who slowly placed a knife on his palm.

Jungkook bended down, matching Lee's hight. He looked at the knife and then at Lee "you really think you can do anything you want?"

Lee's eyes widened at the knife. He started to thrash around, trying to free himself at any cost while Jungkook was giving him a evil smirk.

Ren was also beside him with wide eyes. He started to breath heavily.

The ravenette slowly placed the knife on the back of Lee's palm not doing anything but moving the sharp thing on the skin.

"J-jungkook son I-" before he could complete a harsh punch landed on his cheek as blood came out from his mouth.

"Take my name one more time with this filthy mouth and I'll give you the most painful death." Jungkook planned to kill him anyways but more painful... is something else.

"Are you doing this because I kidnapped that slu-" and he screamed loudly. Tears came out of his eyes when he felt his palm paining like hell. It started to bleed badly as soon as Jungkook pulled out the knife from his skin.

"Hyung." Jungkook tilted his head, eyes were stuck at the man who was whimpering . Hoseok took the plastic bag he brought with him and went beside Lee who started to shake his head but Hoseok's tight hold did not let him.

He held Lee's neck and covered his face with the plastic. Lee was more terrified now, his scared eyes were looking at Jungkook through the transparent cover.

Hoseok taped the plastic on his neck so it won't fall and stood there. Jungkook laughed at the situation of his enemy feeling a bit satisfied. He wanted this kind of scared looks from lee and he got them.

"Now I'll enjoy." His loud laughs stoped when he eyed the man. The knife was still in his hand. He put that on Lee's other hand and spoke "you touched my mother and Taehyung with these hands.."

Without any warning he stabbed the area making the man let out silent screams. He thrashed again but to no avail.

"You killed my dad with this hands." He whispered darkly and made a big cut with the weapon on Lee's whole hand.

He continued to make cuts on the skin without caring about the muffled screams beside him and silent ones infront of him.

Hoseok was silent standing there, hands behind him. His face held no emotions.

Lee sat there all bloody. He could not breath properly for the plastic. He was nearly closing his eyes when Jungkook pulled the plastic making him take a deep breath.

"Feeling good uncle? Huh?" He asked throwing the knife away but fisting his hands. Punches, slaps landed on Lee's face. Jungkook was not showing any mercy on him, why would he? Lee also did not show mercy on Jungkook when he was just a kid. He killed them whom he called friend once, because of his obsession.

"You know.. even if I'm gonna die, I can say that Hana your mother was really delicious. The taste she g- " suddenly his eyes rolled, face on one side. His ear was buzzing.

Jungkook pulled out his gun and pointed at him "say goodbye to the world." And bang. He shoot Lee at the same place where lee shot his appa once. On the chest, piercing the heart. He pulled the trigger again and shoot the body again and again until he felt satisfied. His eyes were moist when the face of dead father showed in his mind.