64-ANOTHER SURPRISE

"look at him koo." Taehyung whispered yelled to his boyfriend when he saw the pup dozing off on his lap.

Jungkook being a whipped man he is turned his had for a moment smiling then looked at the front again.

They kept silent, waiting for the puppy to sleep properly. When he slept Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook.

"Hey koo. I forgot to say, the decorations were beautiful. My first date in a forest, and the candles oh my god, the vibe they're giving. And you know what was my favourite part! The lanterns and this baby. Thank you so much kookoo." Taehyung rambled and Jungkook listened his words careful. Why won't he? It's his boyfriend talking.

"I'm glad you liked them." Jungkook softly said but then Taehyung shyly looked down.

"Your surprise made my heart go boom boom." Jungkook chuckled at his words. No doubt Taehyung is adorable, most adorable human he saw.

"Well, I wanted the same though." He really wanted Taehyung's heart to beat rapidly, the way his own heart was reacting. He wanted to Taehyung's red cheeks, or maybe the emotional tears.

He hates to see tears in the boy's eyes but they were not tears of hurt. They're happy tears and he knew it. He sometimes thinks about slapping him for thinking otherwise when Taehyung was happy with him.

"Tae." Jungkook glanced at him once then said "I love you."

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden confession. He ducked his head down with pink cheeks and mumbled "I love you."

They sat in a comfortable silence with soft smiles on their lips.

After few minutes they reached to Jeon mansion. Taehyung carried the sleepy puppy inside and straight went towards Jungkook's room. He put him on the couch softly and turned around only meet with a puzzled Jungkook with a subtle pout.

He was puzzled because Taehyung literally forgot about him immediately he took the pup.

Taehyung pressed his lips to prevent himself from laughing at Jungkook's expression. He patted the puppy on it's back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"So~ let's freshen up." He said but did not expect Jungkook to shake his head and pull him closer.

"Still have a surprise for you." With that he took Taehyung's hand and walked outside and Taehyung just followed him.

Oh! Taehyung remembered this, the other room of Jungkook. The ravenette slowly opened the door only to surprise his boyfriend for the nth time.

They both entered the room and Taehyung's eyes roamed around,observing the change in the room.

The room was decorated with so many ballons, red and pink and some heart shaped ballons. On the headboard of the bed an "I love you." was attached.

On the bed he saw another heart made with rose petals and there was two letters T and J.

A giant teddy bear was placed infront of the balcony door.