10-HEY!

Love... Is the thing that both Jungkook and taehyung never felt. Not like the parental love but the love which your partner can provide you, a lover.. a lover who can care for you like no-one did, can give you warmth when you want, can understand you, your mood, make you comfortable with them.

Jungkook really didn't question his feelings for taehyung. He believes in love. After watching his hyungs drowning in a beautiful sea of love , he can't help but to trust LOVE.

Jin once told him 'love comes to everyone's life but we sometimes unseen them. Some time falling in love feels like laying on the garden of roses with your partner, playing with them, teasing them, looking at them fondly and they'll do the same, but sometimes it hurts so much that you feel like giving up, you give them your everything but they don't notice your efforts and stick with their feelings. And if you get a chance in the second situation do not let go of that person, let them make you feel loved too'.

Jungkook attentively listened everything. It's not like he doesn't want a lover for himself. He does, he really does want someone who can make him feel loved.

As for Taehyung he also never experienced Love, not from a partner atleast. Yes he is not interested in love but somewhere he also wants someone in his life. Most of them who proposed him before were after his body, His beauty. Taehyung hates this, and this is the biggest reason why taehyung is not fond of love. The lusty eyes makes his uncomfortable. He tried to find love in those eyes but he failed ofcourse.

He adores the relationship between jimin and yoonji. They're cute, sweet, beautiful, perfectly made for eachother. But when this comes to him he just shrugged the thought.

But taehyung is little bothered now for a face which sometimes comes to his mind. He is not denying the fact that he felt some kind of spark when he saw Jungkook and even when he talked to him. He is trying to shrug off the feelings as well. He is worried for himself. He even sometimes thinks Jungkook definately knows black magic........

Jungkook decided something today. He will send someone to see when taehyung comes out of his house. He wanna meet taehyung again.

February will come in just 5 days. Taehyung is going to see nature again, the camera is also going to accompany him.

He got ready before sunset. His actual plan is to capture the Beauty of sunset. He wants to see how the sky changes it's colour in various shades when sun leaves the sky for the moon to come.

He finds this beautiful. How the sun hides itself for the moon to shine.

When taehyung went out of his home, he walked to the bus stop. After reaching his destination, he readied his another best friend, his camera.

He entered the place and walked across the bridge and saw a gorgeous garden adorned with pretty red and pink flowers

He took some photos of the garden. Walking more he saw the Sun. He was mesmerized. He was so lost in the Beauty. His eyes were soft as he looked at the sun. The sky was decorated with yellow and orange shades. For a moment he forgot to snap a picture but when he heard a couple's conversation he remembered that and quickly positioned his camera.

And a perfect shot!

He was again seeing the scene infront of him untill someone tapped his shoulder on the right side

He was again seeing the scene infront of him untill someone tapped his shoulder on the right side. He turned but saw no-one. Frowning he was going to turn his head when someone spoke "Hey!".

And taehyung heard the voice somewhere, but couldn't remember where. He turned to see the person. That's when he got a shock.

Jeon Jungkook was standing there.

When jungkook's man saw taehyung coming out from his home he immediately informed Jungkook and He is here now. Standing infront of taehyung with a bunny smile.

Taehyung noticed some tattoos in the back of jungkook's palm also some in the side of his neck. Taehyung was looking at them with so much interest.

Then Jungkook tapped his shoulder again. He was also looking at Taehyung's face in the beautiful slightly lit evening light. But he had to talk to Taehyung.

(UwU)

(UwU)

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook weirdly, but internally cooing at jungkook's bunny smile.

Little did he know Jungkook also felt like he got hit by a truck when he saw taehyung but he gained his posture.

"Not even a hi?" Jungkook with a fake pout said.

"Uh.. yeah hi? But why are you here?"

"To see the nature ofcourse" to see you ofcourse Jungkook wanted to say this but it's ok not today.

"Never thought you can be a fan of Nature"

"You think about me huh?" Jungkook smirked and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Whatever makes you happy."

"But yeah I may look like a hulk or something but I am also a soft person."

"Hulk? With this bunny looking face?"

Now Jungkook was offended. If it was not taehyung Jungkook would've punched someone now for sure.

"Don't call my face that. It's handsome " and he was not wrong though. Jungkook IS handsome.

"Yeah whatever" taehyung turned his face to see the sun but it was already set. But he didn't know Jungkook was looking at him. Observing him, his face, every details. He noticed a cute mole under taehyung's eye, his nose and also a mole in his bottom lip. A natural blush in taehyung's face.

He wants to be close with taehyung. Wants to see him, Praise him. Wanna hear taehyung's sassy comments and stop himself from laughing.

His eyes were not leaving taehyung's face. Thinking if someone drew his face with their perfect hands.

Lovely Jungkook thought.

He made his mind his mind, he will try his best to befriend with him, to know him inside out.

🙃 Feeling like shit....
Sorry for the mistakes✨
I wrote this chapter in midnight 😶

Special thanks to KHSR05 Tae_ki_kookie for supporting me in every chapter.
And also mellokook 💜😀