Wolverine vs. Tien vs. Daredevil

"What in Kami's name is going on up there?" Wolverine grumbled to himself. Several floors above him, he could hear Bulma, Launch, and Violet up above doing something in Venom's bedroom. They were up to something for sure, but he trusted Violet enough to keep her emotions in check around Launch and Goku. Quickly finding it boring, he took another sip of his beer before turning to the television above his head, which featured the news.

"Welcome to the nightly news, first up the last of the Red Ribbon Army renements have been destroyed. Since Son Venom and his friends had destroyed the headquarters of Commander Red and Charles Tarkin, King Furry's royal guard had struggled with the independent outposts, it was actually the newly rediscovered military force Hydra who finished the job. Spearheaded by the former General Blue, Hasky, and Taskmaster, Hydra's Thunderbolts had lead the demise of the fascist organization under the orders of the mysterious Baron Zemo. Is Hydra truly the terrorist organization we once believed? The Life Foundation, which has recently renamed itself Red Pharmaceuticals has claimed to have no relation to the Red Ribbon Army."

"Hydra huh? It's probably some ploy to make themselves look like heroes so they could make it easier take over the world. Destroying another fascist organization just to look good." Wolverine muttered to himself. Although he had met and joined the Z Fighters a short time after they had decimated the Red Ribbon Army headquarters, he did run into that tiger Yellow. Let's just say things didn't go well for him.

"Next up, have you seen these missing children? They are a twin boy and girl and should be ten right about now. The boy with the dark hair is named Lapis and the girl with blonde hair is called Lazuli. Both share the same blue eyes and have been missing over a year now. Authorities ask you to call this number if you have seen them. The reward has since gone up to one million zeni for these missing children." The news caster informed.

"What a crap world we live in." Wolverine grumbled as his nose caught a familiar scent. Turning around, he saw that Tien and Chiaotzu had entered the lobby through the front door, looking around for someone. Logan could smell the scent of Daredevil lurking outside, knowing the blind vigilante had chosen to trail the triclops since the end of Goku's and Launch's match. He could never mistake that scent since the confrontation with Jebidiah Killgrave.

"Speaking of crap." Wolverine said as he got off the bar stool and immediately stepped in the way of Tien in the middle of the lobby.

"Move aside." Tien ordered, looking down at Wolverine. Despite being a whole head taller, Wolverine didn't give a crap. He had taken on much bigger opponents than himself, especially a certain jolly green giant.

"No, you and your little friend should go." Wolverine ordered while Chiaotzu was doing his best not to be concerned for this confrontation.

"Look, all I want to do is speak to Launch." Tien requested.

"Launch is in a happy place right now and no doubt exhausted. You would know since I did smell you from one of the rooftops when she was fighting Rescue." Wolverine informed.

"Can I at least talk to Violet?" Tien asked.

"I bet she would love to, but no." Wolverine answered.

"And why is that?" Tien asked, his facial features becoming more stern.

"Because I don't trust you." Wolverine said truthfully.

"I saved Son Venom last night and doesn't the Turtle Hermit School advertise to have fighters who work hard, have fun, and be kind to others?" Tien scoffed.

"Last night you tried to kill Goku yourselves, and the only reason why you brought him to a hospital is because some green freak interrupted your fight to spoil your kill. Just because Roshi would want me to be kind to others doesn't mean I should let a dangerous fighter around while their defenses are down. Now buzz off bub." Wolverine ordered.