Meeting The Competition

"Mr. Osborn! We weren't expecting you." Said one of the guards standing at the executive's office as Norman Osborn stormed up to him.

"Out of my way you fools." Said the furious Norman as he pushed past them. "For Kami's sake, Bulma better be incorrect about this."

"Ah Mr. Osborn, I was expecting you to come sooner or later." Wilson Fisk said to Norman as the businessman busted through the doors, nearly knocking them over. There, Fisk stood beside his assistant James Wesley with the director of the World Martial Arts Tournament sitting at his desk.

"Mr. Osborn, what are you doing here?" The director asked.

"Did you honestly accept Fisk's offer knowing full well of what he is?!" Norman shrieked at the director.

"What he is? I honestly don't know what you're talking about! Mr. Fisk just offered us a substantial donation. How could anyone not accept that?" The director asked.

So that's it. The director wasn't in league with the Kingpin. He was just an unknowing chess piece that Fisk could use at anytime he wanted. Another life to ruin.

"Listen to me carefully. Fisk is no good. He will use you just as he used so many others." Norman said, trying to sway the director's mind.

"Again with the accusations." Fisk said with a smirk.

"Mr. Osborn, I recommend you cool yourself and take a nice long walk before you do anything rash that will offend my client." Wesley said.

Norman looked down, knowing that Wesley was right. From what he heard, it took months of planning from Matt Murdock and his lawyer of a friend Foggy Nelson to bring Fisk down the last time. He had to take a page of their book if he hoped to beat the Kingpin.

"You're right. I think that's a nice idea. I better go for a walk." Norman said with a smile as he walked out the door. His change in demeanor and mannerisms was so great, it seemed as if he was a completely new person.

"You better check on your son Harry. We don't want his health to take a massive dive while you were away, wouldn't you agreed?" Fisk said.

To the crime boss' surprise, Norman didn't even react to this. It was as if he had never heard him. However, someone was indeed listening.

"Willing to pick on our poor pathetic son? We will just see how he will react when his poor little assistant Wesley has a happy little accident of his own." Norman(?) said as he looked down at his phone, researching the Crane School, Tien, and Master Shen on his phone once no one could see or hear him.

Meanwhile, in the indoor tournament complex....

"Wow, it sure has changed." Goku said as he, Launch/Pistole, Wolverine, Krillin, Yamcha, Violet, and Rescue entered the qualifications room. There, several fighters were gathered, with some having weapons and others only willing to apply their technique and skill.

"The Grandpa Stealer sure did a good job making this more festive." Venom complimented.

"Yeah, I agreed." Rescue said before she could shut her own mouth. Wolverine was the only one who didn't turn their heads oddly to Rescue.

"Nothing like keeping your ego in check." Jarvis sarcastically replied.

"You know the Grandpa Stealer?" Venom asked curiously.

"Sort of. Who doesn't know Bulma Briefs am I right?!" Rescue said, frantically waving her arms in front of her. Despite having the ability to know when a person was hiding the truth, Son Venom was too trusting of a creature not to implement this ability. Launch/Pistole weren't though.