Multiverse of Yamcha

"Urgh....where am I?" Yamcha asked, as he woke up to find himself in a pitch black room. "The last thing I remember is that I had defeated Chiaotzu, but Venom and Pistole punched my lights out. Oh man, this sucks."

"YAMCHA!!!!" A godly voice boomed, startling the former bandit.

"What?! Who's there and what do you want from me!? Just to let you know, I was taught by the great Master Roshi so I am not afraid of you!" Yamcha proclaimed, desperately trying to sound brave.

"YAMCHA!!! YOU ARE BEING TRIED FOR SUCKING SO BAD!!! AS FOR WHO WE ARE, WE ARE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE OMNIVERSE AS THE COUNSEL OF COOL!!!" Boomed the voices as the lights turned on. There, sitting high above on their thrones were six of the seven members of the coolest individuals of the omniverse. Dingodile, Batman (Patterson), Erza Scarlet, Mack Furdu (the permanent potarta fusion of Nick Fury and Mace Windu), Snoop Dog, and most important of all....Cookie Monster.

"Oh no!" Yamcha said as he turned to run after sensing their immense power, but the doorway was blocked by two Ultron Streisands (Ultron bots modeled after Barbara Streisand).

"Take a seat Yamcha." Mack Furdu demanded as a chair suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. Yamcha, being overcautious like a baby deer, slowly climbed into the mentioned chair fearful of what was going to happen to him.

"Wise choice mate. You wouldn't want to listen to those bots sing. There is a reason why most organics die from them after all." Dingodile explained.

"So wait, why am I here? What in Kami's name did I do wrong?" Yamcha asked.

"Didn't you here us before fool. You suck." Mark Furdu answered.

"However, we feel you deserve a better explanation this. Batman, would you kindly explain to the accused why he is here." Erza requested.

"The reason why you are here Yamcha is because you produce a large amount of loseritus by the likes no one has ever seen. This could risk an incursion from the Negative Yamchas found throughout the Dark Multiverse. Our society with be plagued and ruled by idiots who want to see our universe and many other universes rot." Batman said.

"Hey, you got the wrong guy! How do I know that it's you who is putting your at risk!" Yamcha said as he pointed to Mark Furdu.

"Bitch, please. I was the one who slapped the shit out of Earth DB-3872 Super Buu when he successfully absorbed and obtained the abilities of Vegito." Mark Furdu said.

"Buu? Vegito? What stupid names, but at least it's not as stupid as Cookie Monster!" Yamcha mocked.

"Don't insult the Great Cookie Monster for he is the coolest of us all. No other mortal has been able to defeat a fusion of the Grand Priest and Omni King!" Erza exclaimed.

"COOKIE!!!! NAM NAM NAM!!!" Cookie Monster said as he began to chow down on several chocolate chip cookies.

"Even in the heat of controversy, Cookie don't miss." Snoop Dog said.

"Now mates, we will await our final member to arrive so we can finally reach a verdict." Dingodile said, but Alfred Pennyworth calmly strolled in and whispered into Batman's ear, making him groan.

"What the hell is it?" Mark Furdu asked.

"It appears our seventh and final member, Charles Xavier is dead." Batman said, making everyone but Snoop Dog groan.

"Again?" Dingodile said.

"This is like the 26th time." Mark Furdu said.

"Cookie!" Cookie Monster protests.

"Don't worry about it, he will be back on Friday." Snoop Dog said, trying to calm down his fellow counsel members.

"I swear I heard my friend Wolverine say that name before." Yamcha commented.