Arranged Relationship

"Okay okay, enough hugging. It's finally decided." Launch said as she moved Bulma aside and hugged Venom's arm, acting a bit territorial. Violet and Yamcha ventured down from the roof, helping the battered and bruised Krillin as they touched the ground. The Tournament Announcer made his way towards Norman and Harry Osborn as the rest of the Z Fighters made their way through the depleting crowd, ready to met up with Master Roshi, Wolverine, and the others.

"Hey no pushing." Bulma back talked. Of course there would be some leftover anger from their feud.

"Chaiotzu, we should go." Tien said as he began to fly away.

"Okay Tien." Chiaotzu agreed as they flew together and away from the tournament grounds. Launch watched the pair of Crane School students go, a bit solemn that she wasn't able to get through to him.

"Don't worry Launch, there is always next time." Venom said as he patted Launch on the back.

"Venom's right. Not to mention look how much you three have gained. Bulma has improved as a fighter and a person, and you all worked out your feelings towards one another." Master Roshi said.

"So does this mean Launch and Venom are a couple now?" Turtle asked.

"Yeah, I'm a bit confused on the subject myself." Oolong said.

"Well, we know we are going to get together since we pretty much agreed on it. However we aren't a couple just yet." Launch said.

"So what do you call that?" Krillin asked.

"An arranged couple." Fortuneteller Baba stated.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Kind of like an arranged marriage, minus the married part." Oolong said.

"And the lack of choice. Always hated when that aspect is applied." Violet said.

"So Bulma, since Venom is off the table, maybe you could get together with me again." Yamcha suggested.

"Yeah, maybe that can happen." Puar agreed, but everyone but Ghost Usher and Turtle ended up laughing at Yamcha's suggestion.

"Yamcha, I'm not getting together with you. You deserve a girl of your own that will be faithful to you." Bulma said.

"Yeah, especially since Bulma is now available to get together with me." Violet said as she struck a pose, flashing her eyelids towards Bulma in a seductive manner.

"LIKE HELL I WILL!!! I WILL GIVE YOU A SERIOUS POUNDING IF YOU KEEP IT UP!!!!" Bulma yelled as all the weapons featured on the Rescue suit sprang to life in wake of her aggression.

"By all means. Make sure you aim straight for the middle right here. I will enjoy the sensation." Violet said as she turned her butt towards everyone, spanking her own ass.

"OOHHHH HEHEHA!!!" Expressed the overly horny Roshi.

"Will you stop that!!!" Baba and Bulma screamed as they repeatedly hit Roshi.

"HA! That's almost as funny as when Tien broke Yamcha's leg." Violet commented, enjoying her master's misery.

"Hey!" Yamcha commented.

"Who would be a suitable candidate to be The Rock Hopper's mate?" Venom asked.

"Beats us." Goku and Launch said.

"Is there a woman Hayden Crywalker and Baldo Baggins can have?" Pistole asked.

"Awww, thanks for including me." Krillin said happily.

"We change our minds. Just Hayden Crywalker." Pistole said.

"Hey!" Krillin complained.

"Let's see. Running through all the women we have encountered for Yamcha to court." Jarvis said. "Tights."