Another Capsule Call

"Alright, I'm coming I'm coming." Master Roshi said as he passed by the couch lounging Wolverine, making his way to the telephone. "Don't bother getting up or anything."

Wolverine of course gave a few grunts his way as the old martial artist picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Kame House. May I ask who is calling?" Master Roshi greeted.

"Hello Master Roshi, it's me Bulma. How are you doing?" Bulma greeted.

"BULMA!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Master Roshi said, his horny voice on full display. "Haven't seen or heard from you for several weeks! And here I thought you were getting too busy for us. When I checked in this morning, your butler said that you had your schedule full with certain projects." Master Roshi said, not realizing that Bulma was spending much of her time training as Rescue. Thankfully, only Dr. Briefs, her mother Panchy, Eighter, Norman Osborn, and the Tournament Announcer knew about her secret identity and she wanted to keep it that way until the main event.

"Bulter?! I will have you know that I am a highly advanced AI-" Jarvis chirped with a highly insulted tone as Bulma frantically pressed the mute button on her 'bulter.'

"What was that?" Roshi asked curiously.

"Oh that. Yeah my butler doesn't like to be called bulter. He is so handy that he views himself like a machine. Got to admire men with a bit of pride right?" Bulma said with a nervous chuckle. "Thank Kami Master Roshi doesn't know what a machine is outside of a coffee maker."

"Right?" Master Roshi said, sensing something was up but decided to move on from the topic of conversation. "Anyway, the others are outside. I'll call them in so they can t-"

"OOO BULMA!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!" Violet said as she rushed in and swiped the phone from Master Roshi, her attitude a complete contrast to the nonchalant set of Yamcha, Krillin, Oolong, Turtle, and Puar who causally strolled in through the door. "Hey girlfriend!! How are you doing?! Haven't heard from you in weeks! And here I was thinking we weren't an item anymore."

"We were never a couple Violet. You know I am only into men." Bulma groaned as she slapped her own forehead.

"And extraterrestrial goo warbeasts." Oolong muttered under his breath so he wouldn't be heard.

"Wait? It was actually Bulma?" Yamcha asked with surprise.

"Of course it is! Told you my inner Buldar was accurate!" Violet said as she smacked Yamcha upside the head. "Anyway, I heard of a little thing called 'Bulma Bunny.' Do you mind showing me it because we both know how much I like sexy girls in bunny suits."

"Yeah heard about that. WHICH ONE OF YOU TOLD VIOLET ABOUT MY BUNNY COSTUME!!! I bet it was Yamcha or Oolong, because Puar at least has some dignity to not mention something like this. SPILL IT!!!" Bulma demanded, making Violet bite her lip with arousal.

"It was Oolong." Violet answered truthfully for everyone, immediately throwing the pig under the bus.

"Now wait a minute-" Oolong said, but his excuse was immediately cut off.

"HA! I KNEW IT! IT WAS YOU!! I am going to get the both of you for this!" Bulma yelled, arousing Violet even more.

"The both of us? But I did nothing wrong!" Yamcha shouted back.

"Not you idiot! I am talking about Oolong and Violet!" Bulma replied, allowing Yamcha and Puar to breathe a sign of relief.

"Oh for Kami sake, I am so screwed." Oolong said with terror.

"Yes! Punish me mommy! I have been a baaaaad girl." Violet said, infuriating Bulma even more.

"Grrrrr." Bulma growled, trying to resist the urge to scream since that's what Violet would have wanted.