Papaya Rooftop Royale Part 2

"Oh shit." Launch said as everyone looked towards her, wondering what was going on.

"Are you okay?" Yamcha asked.

"We just accessed the hive mind." Pistole informed.

"And we just saw Venom fighting Tien." Launch said with worry.

"WHAT!?" Everyone else exclaimed.

"Are you sure?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah definitely." Launch said, not aware what Venom was doing before the fight.

"Awwww. I was supposed to fight him next during the semi-finals tomorrow." Violet pouted, though she did show some concern.

"Is he looking to harm Venom like he did with Yamcha?" Puar asked.

"I think so, but he didn't engage with a sneak attack. At least Tien has a bit of honor." Launch replied.

"I say we barge in there and stop the fight before Goku gets hurt." Oolong suggested.

"Yeah, and kick Tien's ass." Bulma said as she prepared to put on the Rescue suit, ready for combat.

"How do you want to proceed?" Wolverine asked. He, along with Master Roshi and Turtle, knew there was a chance that Launch would want to react differently.

"We wait." Launch said, resolute in her answer.

"What!?" Bulma said angrily.

"Goku and Venom would be more hurt if we stopped the match. He wouldn't like it." Launch explained.

"That does seem logical. You symbiote barers have a bit of pride to you." Jarvis agreed, making Bulma a bit angry.

"So!? We shouldn't just sit around wondering if Goku will be okay. We should take action now for starting a war with us." Bulma reacted.

"Look, it makes you feel any better, I will monitor the situation through the hive mind. It seems like Tien and Chiaotzu don't want to play dirty anyway." Launch said.

"I agree. Starting a war between Master Shen and his Crane School students is not wise. We should be ready to engage, but not look to start anything just yet. We should trust Goku and Venom." Roshi said.

"Urgh fine! Have it your way." Bulma said as she sat back, not looking to eat now that she was anxious.

"Don't worry. We don't think the Drei Renta Machoke will be able to give the same treatment to our darling like he did with Hayden Crywalker." Pistole reassured her host.

"For Kami sake I hope you're right." Launch said, worried as can be.

Meanwhile, on the thundering rooftops above...

Venom's and Tien's fists clashed, causing a shockwave to erupt, which resulted in a brief stillness in the air. Then they did it again, and again, and again. Noticing that the floor beneath was cracking under the pressure, Venom back flipped to avoid damage control, similar to what Daredevil did when he fought Launch earlier.

"Your not going anywhere! Dodon Ray!" Bullseye shouted as he fired the blast from his fingertips, to which Venom avoided by web swinging away.

"Coward! Fight back!" Tien cried as he fired several more Dodon Ray's which Venom easily dodged.

"You will have to try a lot harder than that Tri-Kano." Venom adviced as he shot a web towards Tien as he launched himself towards the triclops.

Tien was able to dodge the ball of web, but unable to avoid Venom's meaty fist as it connected with his head and slammed him down towards the ground.