Launch vs. Daredevil

"Alright everyone! Are you all ready for the third match of the tournament!?!" The Tournament Announcer said as Norman Osborn removed himself from the ring to stand by his son Harry. Of course, everyone cheered in the crowd, more excited to what this match had to offer than the last two.

"Next up is an old yet decisively favored contender from the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament! A stubborn and proud fighter, her blonde beauty is only matched by her fiery and wild personality. Of course, she is one of two people in the world known to possess a symbiote!" The Announcer introduced.

"Didn't they forget Mai?" Puar asked.

"She does have Vendetta." Turtle agreed.

"Mai, that girl you said that ran with those other two weirdos you talked about. The ones who got into trouble with Mister Sinister? Weren't they called Peeloaf and Shoe?" Wolverine asked.

"Their names were Pilaf and Shu actually." Oolong corrected.

"You may dislike her since her match with Ranfan, or you may love her after witnessing her match against the then equally powerful Son Venom! Give it up for Launch and her symbiote Pistole!" The Announcer said as the crowd reacted in a mix of boos and cheers. Rescue felt compelled to do either one, but she didn't need Jarvis to advise her to remain quiet.

"Wow, I wish I had that many haters." Violet said with jealousy.

"You two symbiotes are still equally powerful right?" Krillin asked.

"Of course Baldo Baggins." Pistole said in a somewhat friendly mood, embracing the reaction from the crowd.

"Hey Goku, make sure Venom doesn't touch Yamcha. I think he had enough today with Tien." Launch advised.

"Oh thank Kami." Yamcha said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, this way we can beat up Hayden Crywalker together later." Pistole said happily, much to Yamcha's dismay.

"Of course Launch. You two have fun and try to cause too much trouble." Venom responded back.

"Looks who's talking." Launch said with a wink as she jumped from the rooftop and landed onto the tournament ring, shocking quite a few people. Usually, she didn't like to show off but if it impressed her big lug, then that's all that mattered.

"You know, this woman was able to hold her own against Goku's mother Gine, who had more raw power than Gohan and the Ox King. Even your old student's daughter Chichi, whom I hear has been doing quite a bit of training couldn't take her on. Are you sure you taught her brother?" Fortuneteller Baba asked.

"Of course I did. Are you seriously doubting my ability to train? They may be no Victor, but Launch and the others have certainly grown stronger and I am responsible for helping them get there." Master Roshi answered.

"I wasn't doubting your ability to teach. I was doubting your restraint to being a pervert. I am surprised Launch stuck around long enough to become a martial artist." Baba explained.

"Well of course I was my usual self heha! Each time I tried something, she would shoot or punch me. That was of course before Pistole came onto the scene which made the attempts being far more painful. Still, it was worth it!" Roshi truthfully told.

"You diluted old pervert! I knew you couldn't help yourself!" Baba said as she smacked Roshi upside the head.

"I know Venom and Launch are tough, but can they beat Victor?" Ghost Usher asked.

"No. I am not sure anyone can at this point." Roshi answered truthfully.

"Look at her. Never pictured her to be such a show off." Tien grumbled.