The Feud of Bulma and Launch Part 2

On the rooftops of Papaya Island City, at nighttime,

"Foggy, it's me Matt." Daredevil said after he dialed his best friend's cell phone number.

"Matt, how are things with the tournament? Did you figure out if Fisk was involved? I heard from the rumor mill there were a lot of strong fighters and you managed to beat a mutant named Wolverine." Foggy Nelson greeted.

"Yes, I did find out that Fisk was involved, but there was a problem." Matt said.

"What kind of problem?" Foggy asked, starting to get concerned.

"Wesley is dead." Matt answered.

"For Kami's sake." Foggy replied, now showing a bit of fear.

"I know, and considering I was at the tournament Fisk might look to blame me." Matt said.

"But he can't. He knows just as much as us that you don't kill." Foggy explained.

"Still, this loss might make Fisk spiral out of control for the next couple of days. There is a possibility that he might go against our agreement and attack those closest to me. That is why you should take Karen and go to one of our safehouses. I will call you when it's all clear." Matt explained.

"If you say so. In the meantime, what are you planning to do?" Foggy asked.

"Right now I am going to play along with the tournament. I think the key to stopping Fisk right now is Tienshinhan. If I can stop him or persuade him to have a change of heart, that might put an end to whatever Fisk has planned." Matt explained. "Anyway, we both should get going. Stay safe Foggy."

"Alright Matt, you too." Foggy said as the call got disconnected.

Putting away the phone, Matt knelt down on the rooftop and took in the sounds of Papaya Island, getting nearly every detail across the city. Focusing in on a particular skyscraper with a roof catered to fine dining, he focused in on the blonde individual who had just walked in with her friends. He knew her heart was completely dedicated to someone else, but regardless he knew Launch was the best person he needed to help Tien rethink his lifestyle.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city in said skyscraper...

"This is it folks. Get ready for the most fancy dinner you had yet." Bulma proudly proclaimed to the entire group of Z Fighters as they gazed upon the luxurious setting.

"Finally. It's time that the Yamcha gets treated with the high life." Yamcha exclaimed.

"You said it Yamcha!" Puar cheered.

"If you really deserve it, then try earning some money for yourself." Wolverine commented to the former bandit.

"I remember this place. I held everyone here at gunpoint once or twice. Earned myself a lot of jewels and zeni from this dump." Launch said.

"Good times." Pistole said, feeling the joy from her host's memories.

"I did make some money from this joint too, though I took the pickpocketing route." Violet said as she took out a wallet and began to look through the wad of money inside.

"Give me that!" Oolong shouted as he swiped the wallet away, recognizing it has his own property.

"Please tell me you haven't tried to steal my wallet." Bulma moaned.

"You usually keep your wallet in your back pocket, and we all know what the real treasure is there." Violet said making Bulma's face glow red with anger. "Don't worry, I haven't earned it....yet."

"We can't wait for the food. How much food can we eat?" Goku asked as he and Venom looked around.

"Hate to break it to you, but this is the type of restaurant where you receive twice as less food for triple the price." Krillin explained.