Fleekfest Concert + Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Wh... Why would you do that?" I ask, annoyed and beginning to cry, I move away from her and try to head in the direction of where she chucked my phone before finding a spot and not being able to hold myself up, I let out a small sob, shaking my head.

I wish I never came to this stupid concert, I just wanna go home, crawl into a ball and cry. I want the world to swallow me up so I don't have to come to anymore dumb concerts— I never should've done any of this.

I hear the next act and people start to cheer, the main event. H.E.R and here I am crying when I was dying to see her, I feel someone rest their hand on my shoulder and jump, getting a fright.

"Hey, hey, it's just me. Y/n from Biology." She informs me, I feel myself relax a little bit as I've talked to her a couple of times, she's nice. "Talk to me, what do you need?"

"I—I need..." I try to calm my breathing down but shake my head, I can't do it— I can't do this.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. It's okay, Katie, deep breath in. With me." She instructs, I take a deep breath in with her and feel her arm wrap around me, holding me close to her, I wrap my shaky hands around her, letting out a small sob. "Come on, I've got you. Do you wanna borrow my phone?" She offers, looking at me, I nod my head, whimpering. Hearing some sort've ukulele. She pulls out her phone and hands it to me, "Here, do what you need to do." She whispers to me, softly, moving strands of hair out of my face and wiping my tears away for me, I look over at her and see her look so focused and intent on taking care of me.

"T—Thank you." I thank her,

"It's okay. It happens to the best of us." She replies, softly and shaking her head. "I've had worse, my first time going to a concert alone put me in hospital, I had 4 panic attacks, I could barely stand, everyone was a bitch and I was practically in this situation. No phone or anything." She explains to me, before shaking her head. "But enough about me, who're you gonna call?" She asks me,

"'Cause, Katie, I love you. Baby, I need your loving." I hear someone sing and both me and Y/n look over toward the stage, people beginning to cheer, Y/n helps me up and I let out a small smile.

"Mom!" I shout to her, I turn to Y/n, "That—That's my mom, I gotta go to her." I tell her, she puts her arm around my waist and helps me, moving people out of my way,

"Come on, move. Move, excuse us." She tells people,

"Mom! Mom, I'm here!" I shout to her, but she doesn't hear me. I wave my hand, her not seeing. "Mom!" I shout, "Excuse me."

"Excuse us, sorry. Sorry, continue to enjoy." I hear Y/n awkwardly say to some couple go back to making out, she drops from the stands into the lane that goes down to the stage and helps me down,

"Mom!" I shout to her, waving my hand and seeing her finally see me. I see her step back and smile, I try to move but my legs are still shaking really badly and Y/n helps me.

"It's okay, deep breath. You're okay now, step at a time." She reminds me, removing her hand from my waist, carefully, and I see her running toward me, I meet her halfway and hug her, tightly.

"Oh, my baby, I love you so much." She tells me, holding me tightly but I cling onto her. I pull away, trying to apologise but I'm shaking so much, it's hard.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I apologise, sobbing into her arms and her holding me tightly. I slowly begin to stop shaking, feeling comfort in her hugs.

"It's okay, Honey." She tells me, placing a kiss on my head. The crowd 'awing'.

"I'm sorry for everything I said! You're the coolest mom ever, p—please don't be mad at me." I plead with her, apologising as I move back, looking at her and waiting for her to be mad at me,