🍀 Chapter - 194 🍀

Riddhima was lying keeping her head
on Vansh's chest & her one leg around his waist. Vansh was holding her from waist & with other hand he was fondling her hairs. She was admiring their photos which they clicked today & smile was not leaving from her face. Also she was sharing to Vansh that what she liked & reminiscing those moments again. Today she was full chatterbox & he was listening to her with full concentration. Vansh was admiring at his lady love with a smile & kissing her hairs now & then.

VANSH: Kya baat hain aaj mera baby bahot khush hain?

RIDDHIMA: Haan aaj Vansh ka baby bahot khush hain.

Saying this she placed a tight kiss on his cheek making him smile.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh hum na kal resort ke forest side mein pura din spent karenge.

VANSH: Okay, chalo ab sleep time.

She bobbed her head & snuggling close to him closed her eyes. He dimmed the lights & covered them properly with comforter. He was reminiscing today's moments & realised how she was all the time clutching his arms never leaving him alone.

VANSH: Aaj pehli baar Riddhu ko ese dekha hain. Please bhagwan humesha isse ese hi khush rakhna.

He placed a long kiss on her forehead & drifted to sleep. Next morning he woke up & found her sleeping peacefully. He went to balcony & informed the management to arrange tents & other facilities in forest areas. Freshening up he took a bath & packed necessary items in bag pack & called the family. He talked with them & shared their plan for today.

ANGRE: Bhai waise Di hain kahan?

VANSH: She's sleeping see.

He turned the camera & all saw her sleeping peacefully hugging pillow looking like a baby.

REHAAN: Bhai Bhabhi ab tak so rahi hain, she's fine na?

VANSH: Haan Rehaan. Actually kal pura din she was running here & there & hopping like a bunny. Also kal raat sab se baat karne ke baad bhi we were talking so slept late isiliye.

Hearing noises she woke up & saw that Vansh was talking with everyone. She went there & sat hugging him & wished everyone with a smile.

RIDDHIMA: Good Morning everyone.

EVERYONE: Good Morning.

VANSH: Yeh lo baat karo tab tak I'll order breakfast, wanna have something special?

RIDDHIMA: Aap jo order karo woh chalega.

Vansh nodded & ordered. She after talking with everyone freshened up & both had their breakfast. After breakfast she got read in Vansh's shirt & a pant. She went to him who was enjoying nature in balcony.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh baal bana do na. Mujhe na woh do choti bandhni hain woh kal uss baby ki thi na waise.

VANSH: Okay, tumhari scrunchies aur comb...

RIDDHIMA: Woh ye raha.

He smiled & made her hairs. Getting ready both went to enjoy their day. Like this next day too passed & the other day they planned for camping which they enjoyed to the fullest. Today they planned to go to visit city & roam around local areas. At snacks time they were in a coffee garden & in the way they saw a vendor selling cotton candy.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh woh dekhiye na buddhi ke baal, mujhe khana hain le do na...

She said with an innocent face making puppy eyes looking hell cute which no one can resist. Vansh chuckled & pinched her nose.