🍀 Chapter - 34 🍀

After playing for a while trio tired & went to the garden & ordered lime water & relaxed.

ANGRE: Di you cried today.

RIDDHIMA: No

KIYAAN: Di don't lie. If you don't want to share with us it's okay, but please don't stress yourself.

RIDDHIMA: Woh I was missing Vansh that's why.

ANGRE: But Di he has to go to his home na.

RIDDHIMA: I know.

ANGRE: Still you cried.

RIDDHIMA: But what if he leave me? 🥺🥺🥺.

KIYAAN: But why he affects you this much Di?

RIDDHIMA: I don't know but his mere presence makes me feel peaceful, happy, contented & secured. I can't afford to lose him Kiyaan. (with teary eyes).

Kiyaan hugged her. She cried in his embrace.

RIDDHIMA: I miss him Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: But why do you miss him this much Di?

RIDDHIMA: I don't know & even I don't want to know what he is to me. But he matters to me as you & Angre matters to me.

KIYAAN: Ok.

They broke the hug while Angre recorded all these. After that they talked for sometime.

RIDDHIMA: I'm going to my room & will see you at dinner.

ANGRE: Okay Di.

Riddhima went to her room.

KIYAAN: Angre Vansh Bhai was right real Riddhima Di is just like a small kid full of innocence.

ANGRE: Ya that's true.

KIYAAN: I think she also loves Vansh Bhai but her past is stopping her to take chance & move on.

ANGRE: I know. Let time play its role.

After that they both went to their respective rooms & then met at dining table for dinner. Vansh had already called Riddhima & reminded her for dinner. After dinner Riddhima & Kiyaan went for a walk outside while Angre was watching tv. After that trio went to their top floor which was their private floor. They sat there in terrace garden over there & had their own bro - sis time & then Riddhima went to her room. Vansh messaged Riddhima, Angre & Kiyaan half monthly food chart. After that he called Angre.

ANGRE: Hii Vansh Bhai.

VANSH: Hii Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: Angre put the phone on speaker. I too want to talk with Vansh Bhai.

Angre nodded & kept the phone on speaker.

KIYAAN: Hii Vansh Bhai.

VANSH: Hii Kiyaan. How is Riddhima?

KIYAAN: She is missing you lot.

ANGRE: I'm sending a video. See it.

VANSH: Okay.

Angre sent the video which he took after playing badminton. Vansh kept the phone on hold & saw it. He was in tears that how her jaan like a sweet kid is crying for him. He again connected the call.

VANSH: Had she taken her dinner? How's she now?

ANGRE: Yes Bhai she had her dinner & just now before you called she went to her room.