🍀 Chapter - 56 🍀

RIDDHIMA: Va..Vansh Maa aur Papa ne mujh par bahot bharosa kiya hain, iss Raj Parivaar ka waris banakar chale gaye. Kya mein yeh parampara, yeh maan, yeh samman, yeh sab kuch sambhal paungi?

VANSH: Riddhu tumse zyada iss sab ko behtar tarike se koi nahi sambhal sakta. You are a fighter & the most bravest person I've ever seen in my life.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh...

VANSH: Hmm...

RIDDHIMA: Kuch nahi...

Saying this she snuggled more in him. Vansh smiled 😊 at her.

VANSH: I love you sweetheart.

Saying this he kissed 😘 her crown. Riddhima looked into his eyes with a beautiful smile 😊.

VANSH: Riddhu aaj itna gussa kyun aa raha tha tumhein?

RIDDHIMA: Vansh kya hum uske baare mein parso baat karein please?

VANSH: I understand.

RIDDHIMA: Thank you.

VANSH: Anytime Riddhu. Ek baat puchu?

RIDDHIMA: Hmm..

VANSH: You won't compromise with your health na? (his voice was heavy)

She looked at him & found his eyes teary.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh what happened? Your eyes are teary.

VANSH: Jaan I can't see you in pain. I'll die if...

Riddhima kept her finger on his lips & nodded in no. Even her eyes became teary.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh never ever utter your name & death in one sentence together (in cold & strict voice).

She hugged him tightly.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh please never ever talk anything like this.

VANSH: Riddhu...

She wrapped her arms around his neck & was crying 😢. Vansh's hands immediately got wrapped around her waist.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh mein ne apni life mein bahot kuch khoya hain ab tumhe nahi kho sakti mein please kabhi mujhe akele chod ke jaane ki baat mat karna.

VANSH: Shh... calm down jaan. I'll always be with you.

Vansh whispered sweet notings to her & calmed her down. Both broke the hug. Due to crying her face was complete red. Vansh wiped her tears and kissed 😘 her on forehead & eyes. He kept her head on his chest & took her in his embrace.

VANSH: Jaan close your eyes & try to sleep. I'm with you only.

Riddhima snuggled to him & closed her eyes. Vansh was adoring her after sometime he also drifted to sleep. At early morning Riddhima woke up and found herself in Vansh's protective embrace. She brushed his hairs.

RIDDHIMA: Good Morning Vansh. (whispered)

He was sleeping so peacefully so Riddhima didn't wished to disturb him so she carefully stood up & covered him properly with comforter. She took her phone & messaged him.

RIDDHIMA: Good Morning Vansh. Tum bahot aaraam se so rahe the isiliye tumhein jagane ka mann nahi kiya. Mujhe pooja ke liye jaana tha isiliye jaa rahi hoon warna I would have stayed with you.

After that she clicked his picture & went away but not before kissing 😘 his forehead. Due to early sunrays Vansh's sleep got disturbed. He opened his eyes & didn't found Riddhima beside him. He scrunched his eyebrows & took his phone to call her but saw a notification of her message. He read the message & smiled 😊. He went to his room & got ready. Everyone were waiting for Riddhima in hall for pooja. Riddhima climbed down the stairs & seeing her Vansh's breathe hitched. She was looking breathtaking.