🍀 Chapter - 178 🍀

RIDDHIMA: Papa chaliye hum study mein hi baat kar lete hain. Aap ke saath saath Siya ko bhi kuch baatein pata honi zaroori hain.

AJAY: Chalo.

They stood up to go & before they go Vardhan came there running & shouting for Riddhima.

VARDHAN: Mam woh Amritsar se parcel aa gaya hain. Security checking ki aur

RIDDHIMA: Aur...

VARDHAN: Aap khud hi chal kar ke dekh lijiye. Its' urgent.

Riddhima nodded. Everyone too went with her to garden. Seeing her coming to garden youngsters too came to that side. Vardhan bought some machines & Riddhima taking it in her hands analysed it & she looked at the family & signaled Khanna through her eyes to cover them. 

RIDDHIMA: Bobbbb.... (shouted)

Bob came running there.

RIDDHIMA: Get me bomb suit.

BOB: Yes Mam.

Within minutes Bob came with bomb suit & he himself wore it & Vardhan helped Riddhima in wearing it. Others were in shock & came out of her tance seeing her in bomb suit but before they could go to her they were covered with the team of guards, Khanna & Sharma. Vardhan & Bob were with Riddhima.

ALL: Riddhima/Di/Bhabhi...

All shouted & were wriggling to go to her but guards were covering them. Ishani was frightened & in fear she clutched Angre's bicep, he looked at her fear striken face so he took his bicep out of her hold & took her in side hug. She immediately clutched the collar of his blazer.Riddhima didn't paid any heed to them & forwarded her hand asking for a device & Bob understanding her forwarded a device. She analysed it & found which type of bomb it is & then asked for tool kit. Vardhan gave her tool kit & she using it made a hole in the box & cut the wire. She then detached the letter & then removed the helmet. She read the letter & her eyes turned red in anger & she was literally shivering. Seeing her this look Raisinghanias & Prithvi & Neela rooted to their place.

RIDDHIMA: Shoot the video Vardhan.

VARDHAN: Ye...yes Mam...

Riddhima removed bomb suit & took few steps back & signaled Bob & Vardhan to step back. She took pistol from her back & aimed at the box & pulled the trigger making that box blast but as she has tappered the bomb a small blast happened. Vardhan did shooting of that stunt pulled by his dangerous Mam. Everyone shouted in fear & Ishani hugged Angre hiding her face in his chest & his hands automatically got wrapped around her.

RIDDHIMA: Vardhan ye video Pasha ko bhejo. Bob make sure he gets bankrupt within half an hour & Khanna sent the proofs of his deeds to media.

Saying this she removing the bomb suit went & sat on the chair looking at that letter dangerously. Her this avatar was so new that none dared to utter a word while Angre & Zala knew her so they didn't had courage to interfere. 20 minutes & there was utter silence. She started tapping her foot & after 5 minutes Vardhan came running & handed phone to her. It was a video call

VARDHAN: Mam Pasha...

Riddhima smirked & took it.

RIDDHIMA: Sat Sri Akal Pasha Ji.

PASHA: Tum....

RIDDHIMA: Kya hua mere marne ki khabar ki raah dekh ke bethe the tch...tch...tch..... so sad of you, nahi hua tumhara sapna pura. Woh kya hain na mujhe tere jeso ke sapne tod ne ki aadat hain.