🍀 Chapter - 6 🍀

Siya & Kiyaan broke the hug. Vansh & Riddhima came out of shock & stood up from their respective tables & went towards them. Vansh reached first & his back was facing Riddhima, so they both have not seen each other. Riddhima also reached there but no one has noticed her till now as she was standing behind Vansh. Before she can speak anything Vansh called Siya.

VANSH: Siya princess.

Understanding his brother well Siya answered well.

SIYA: Vansh bhai meet him (pointing towards Kiyaan), he is Kiyaan Kapoor, my best friend but we lost contact when we were in 10th class & we are meeting now. Kiyaan meet him (side hugging Vansh), he is Vansh Raisinghania my eldest brother.

KIYAAN: Hello Mr. Raisinghania (forwarded his hand for handshake).

VANSH: Hello Mr. Kapoor (shaking hand with him).

Meanwhile Riddhima came forward & Kiyaan goes to her calling her Riddhima Di. But before Vansh & Siya could see Riddhima they heard a gunshot & turned. Hearing gunshots Riddhima & Kiyaan got alert & Vansh & Siya got tensed & scared. Kiyaan fastly turned table & all bent down protecting themselves.

The situation was like Vansh & Siya were behind Riddhima & Kiyaan. Riddhima was infront of Vansh & Kiyaan was infront of Siya. Signing each other from eyes Riddhima & Kiyaan activated their smart micro sensor chips attached in their watch & sent signal to their guards. Kiyaan & Riddhima covered their faces with masks & told Vansh & Siya to do the same (Here there is no corona, but Riddhima & Kiyaan uses masks to cover their face so their identity can not be revealed).

KIYAAN: Siya please cover your face (said while handing her his handkerchief) Mr. Raisinghania please you too cover your face. It is for the security reasons so the attackers can't recognise you now also & not in future too.

Vansh & Siya nodded & covered their face. As hiding them at this place was not safe Kiyaan & Riddhima peeped out from their sides to see if they can move to a safer place to protect themselves along with Siya & Vansh. One of the attackers behind the pillar shot at a time towards them unknowingly. Seeing this Siya got scared for Kiyaan & moved out which was going to catch the attacker's attention. Before it happens Kiyaan pulled Siya towards him & both hid under the other table.

As the attackers were coming towards them Riddhima signaled Kiyaan to move towards safe place. Before they can move attackers started firing blindly hiding themselves behind pillars. Holding Siya's hand protectively & giving cover to her Kiyaan moved towards east side of restaurant where kitchen was there. In order to divert attention Riddhima thrown the cutlery towards the north side of the area which was empty. Attackers got alert & due to that they moved towards that side. Grabbing opportunity Riddhima signaled Vansh with her hands to follow her. Vansh cooperating with her followed her. They both went towards the exit of the restaurant sneakily. Hiding themselves from attackers they both went behind a pillar in a corner. Kiyaan & Siya also reached the kitchen safely.

KIYAAN: All the staff members please cooperate. The police has been informed about the attacks

HEAD OF THE STAFF: Okay Sir. What we have to do?

KIYAAN: I've already locked the door. Please switch off the lights & hide yourselves under the counter. Don't panic & get out until the security personnel or police comes for the rescue. Don't make any type of noise & switch off the phones. Take knives & chilli powder & if need arises use it for your self defence.