☘️ Chapter - 146 ☘️

Riansh were still in tub. Riddhima turned & wrapped his arms around his neck keeping her chin on his shoulders & entangling their legs. Vansh smiled & wrapped his one hand around her back & with one hand was caressing her head. She started playing with his wet hairs & sometimes was drawing patterns on his nape. 

VANSH/RIDDHIMA: I love you Jaan/Ansh....

Both smiled & looked in each other's eyes & joined their lips. They didn't moved their lips for sometimes & then slowly started pecking it. There was no hurry & both being wet & in water was adding fuel to their closeness & romance. Vansh started sucking her lower lips & she started sucking his upper lips. Both felt a blast of emotions in themselves & an intense urge to make each other feel loved & secured so they started playing with each other's hairs with one hand & caressing each other's back drawing patterns on it. They were sucking each other's lips softly & as gently as they could. Flashes came in Vansh's mind when Riddhima revealed that she is taking cocaine & sudden fear of losing her captured his mind again & he pulled her closer through her waist entangling their legs more closely. She gasped & taking opportunity he slided his tongue in her mouth tasting her mouth's every corner making the kiss more intense & she fisted his hairs in his palm tightly yet softly not hurting him. She too kissed him passionately. Soon they felt breathless & broke the kiss & hugged each other. Both were panting heavily & Riddhima was giving competition to tomatoes after this intimate cosy moment. Vansh smiled as he could feel that. None spoke for next 15 minutes. Riddhima slided down a little keeping her head near his heart. In this she saw that his shoulder was having a dark red mark. She sat in front of him & caressed it & looked in his eyes. 

RIDDHIMA: Yeh....

VANSH: Yeh aap hi ka artwork hain Mrs. Vansh. 

Riddhima frowned & seeing it he chuckled. 

VANSH: Remember you gifted me this gift in the morning itself.

Riddhima realised that she bit his shoulder in the morning. But again got confused because he spoke gift.

RIDDHIMA: Is this a gift for you?

She asked being all confused. He chuckled at her innocence & again pulled her & she wrapped her arms around his waist keeping her head on his heart. He kissed her forehead. 

VANSH: Yes because it's a love bite or you can say hickey. Getting what I'm trying to say?

She blushed & hided her face in him & he laughed at her innocence. 

VANSH: I love you meri Jaan.

RIDDHIMA: Love you too my sunshine. 

Riddhima took Vansh's phone & clicked their picture. Then she handed his phone to him.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh click our picture.

VANSH: Okay. 

Riddhima placed her lips on his cheek & he clicked the picture. He took her in back hug & moving her hairs to one side he kissed her shoulder & clicked their picture. They stayed there for sometime. 

VANSH: Chalo ab you get ready I'm going to that bathroom otherwise we'll catch cold. 

Riddhima nodded. Vansh got up & left the bathroom but not before kissing her forehead & eyes & closing the door went to another bathroom & got ready. Riddhima too got ready & both went to the parking. They were about to start the car & Mrs. Dsouza's call came informing them that all are awake. Vansh started the car. He first took the car towards beach area & from there he brought two cold bournvitas for both of them. Before going he ordered breakfast from near by stalls. Taking two cups he went to Riddhima who was sitting enjoying morning beach view.