🍀 Chapter - 39 🍀

Next Morning Riddhima woke up, got ready & directly went to kitchen. She started making breakfast for Vansh. She made his favourite Aloo Ke Parathe & Mirchi Ka Aachaar along with strong milk coffee. Till then Vansh came downstairs getting ready. He went to hall as he didn't found Riddhima in her room & called her.

VANSH: Hello Riddhu where are you?

RIDDHIMA: Vansh I'm in kitchen.

VANSH: Okay.

He cut the call & went towards kitchen. He saw that her lady love is making breakfast.

VANSH: Good Morning Riddhu.

RIDDHIMA: Good Morning Vansh. Chalo you go & sit on dining table breakfast is ready.

VANSH: Okay.

He went while Riddhima placed everything in a trolley & served him. Vansh saw his favourite breakfast & became happy.

VANSH: Thank you so much Riddhu.

RIDDHIMA: Have it now otherwise it will turn cold.

Vansh & Riddhima had their breakfast.

VANSH: Riddhu it's delicious. I loved it 😊😊😊.

RIDDHIMA: Thanks Vansh 😊😊😊. I'll drop you at airport as I'm going to office today.

VANSH: Okay.

After breakfast Riddhima went to her room while Vansh was waiting for Riddhima in hall. Angre & Kiyaan came to bid bye to him.

KIYAAN: Thank you Bhai for everything. Will miss you.

Saying this he hugged Vansh.

VANSH: Will miss you too Kiyaan.

Angre also hugged Vansh.

ANGRE: Vansh Bhai come soon.

Vansh nodded.

VANSH: You both take care of yourselves also & of my jaan too.

Kiyaan & Angre nodded with a smile 🙂.

Riddhima came downstairs.

RIDDHIMA: Chalein?

Vansh nodded.

RIDDHIMA: Angre, Kiyaan I'm going to office. You both can come at your time.

Kiyaan & Angre nodded. Riddhima & Vansh left the mansion. After reaching airport Vansh cupped Riddhima's face.

VANSH: Jaan please take care of yourself haan 🤗😊. I'll miss you.

Riddhima just hugged him back.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh thank you for everything. I'll miss you so much 🥺🥺🥺.

After sometime Riddhima broke the hug & kissed his forehead 😘😘😘.

RIDDHIMA: Call me as you reach.

Vansh nodded. He saw that his girl was trying to be strong but her eyes were wet. He just placed his lips on her forehead 😘😘😘.

VANSH: Bye Jaan. See you soon.

RIDDHIMA: Bye Vansh.

Vansh went inside airport while Riddhima went to her office. Both's heart were restless but hoping for the best & for each other smiled 🙂🙂🙂. After 2 hours Vansh reached Jaipur & informed her.