🍀 Chapter - 141 🍀

Angre went to Vansh.

ANGRE: Vansh Bhai aap Di ko bolo na woh aap ki baat sunegi. Please dekhiye na she is not responding.

Vansh went there gathering courage. He kneeled down infront of her & holded her hands.

VANSH: Riddhu kya hua haan? Why are you so stressed?

But she didn't reacted. He cupped her face & made her look into his eyes.

VANSH: Kya baat hain Jaan? Why my Sweetheart is so stressed? Won't you even talk to your Ansh haan?

He tried but everything went in wain. He hugged her but she still didn't reacted. Everyone tried from Raisinghania family. Neela & Prtihvi too tried but she was like a dead person. Zala sighed & called someone after sometime Vardhan came.

VARDHAN: Zala Sir aap ke liye parcel aaya hain.

Zala thanked him & he took the parcel. Kiyaan & Angre were sitting on their knees in front of her. Vansh & Prithvi were sitting beside her.

ZALA: Vansh beta let me sit...

Vansh nodded & stood. Zala pulled her sleeves a little up & injected cocaine in her hand. Slowly after sometime she was coming into her senses. Realizing what all happened she stood up & went to railing. Zala went to her.

ZALA: Beta aaj nahi bas bata do sab ko.

Riddhima heard & turned to him. Everyone saw that she was crying. She shook her head in no.

RIDDHIMA: Nahi Uncle sab kuch khatam ho jaega. (said while joining her hands)

Kiyaan & Angre went there.

ZALA: Ab nahi chupa sakte hum Riddhima. (said whole holding her hands with one hand & cupping her face with one hand).

Riddhima & Zala were arguing over it. At last Prithvi went there & taking her hand kept it on his head.

PRITHVI: Aap ko humari kasam bata dijiye kya baat hain?

Riddhima took her hand & shook her head in no & pulled her hairs in frustration.

ZALA: Riddhima tum bata rahi ho ya nahi?

ANGRE: Aap ko pata hain?

Zala nodded.

ZALA: Isne apni kasam de rakhi hain isiliye I can't.

RIDDHIMA: Nahi bataungi kisi ko kuch nahi bataungi.

She shouted at top of her lungs while crying & walked away from her. She tripped & was going to fall but Vansh caught her in nick of time. She pushed him but he hided her in his embrace. She was wriggling in his arms. She was murmuring "Nahi bataungi kisi ko kuch nahi bataungi" continuously.

VANSH: Please let her be, let her have her own time. Riddhu ki halat toh dekho.

KIYAAN: Nahi Bhai aaj nahi aaj bahot hua sari hadein par kardi hain inhone.

ANGRE: Aaj inko sab batana hi hoga.

Angre took her out of Vansh's arms & kept her hand on his head holding it firmly.

ANGRE: Aap ko meri kasam Di ya toh aap bata dijiye ya phir Zala Uncle ko batane dijiye.

Riddhima pushed him with all her force.

RIDDHIMA: Nahi bataungi kabhi nahi bataungi suna tumne kisi ko kuch nahi bataungi.

Angre was pissed off at her stubbornness. Kiyaan sat on his knees & hugged her legs.