🍀 Chapter - 96 🍀

On the other hand Raisinghanias also reached inside after a small interaction & photo session with media. Vansh & Riddhima were stealing glances from each other & chatting through phone throughout the ceremony. After dinner all went back to their respective places.

IN RIANSH ROOM, RAISINGHANIA MANSION, JAIPUR

Riddhima was removing her jweleries & make up & Vansh came after shower. He made bed while Riddhima went to shower. Vansh went to kitchen & prepared hot chocolate & filled it in thermoflask & also warmed some lavender oil. Taking those things he went back to his room & Riddhima also came wearing her night dress. Vansh made her sit on chair & dried her hairs. After that he carried her to the bed & told her to finish hot chocolate. Riddhima nodded like a kid & was enjoying hot chocolate.

VANSH: It's time for your feet massage.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh it's okay. I'm fine aap rehne dijiye.

Vansh ignored it & took her feet in his lap.

VANSH: You need it sweetheart see it's already swollen a bit.

He started doing massage on her feet while she was admiring him & was also making him sip hot chocolate. This way she finished hot chocolate, drinking herself & making him drink. As Vansh finished massaging he made her wear socks.

VANSH: Sweetheart this will make you feel warmer.

As he finished Riddhima just hugged him tight & kissed him near his chest on his t - shirt. Vansh also hugged her back.

RIDDHIMA: I like you Vansh.

VANSH: Like you too Sweetheart.

Vansh kissed her crown. He went & placed the oil on the centre table near couch & switching off the lights laid down beside Riddhima taking her in his embrace.

Riddhima was playing with his beard sometimes caressing his face & kissing him on cheek.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh why you look so handsome girls were ogling at you?

She asked with a pout & jealousy. Vansh chuckled in mind seeing her jealousy. Caressing her hairs he spoke,

VANSH: But this handsome man belongs to you only jaan. No one can take your place not in this birth but in next births too. Fix this in your mind jaan.

Riddhima smiled hearing this.

RIDDHIMA: Aap ko pata hain Vansh aaj Ishu na Dadu se zid kar rahi thi that she doesn't wished to go to college because she was feeling sleepy. She slept in his lap. First Dadu told her to not to skip it but later gave into her demand.

VANSH: Yeh hum sab ki bachpan se aadat hain. It's easy to get permission from Maa but Choti Maa is always strict in the matters of discipline so we used to take Dadu's help in skipping schools. You didn't pulled this type of stunts.

RIDDHIMA: No Vansh. I was never pampered or loved. Infact I even never heard my name from that person. Whenever we used to meet I just used to touch his feet seeking blessings & he used to keep his hand on my head if he wants to otherwise not. That's the only relation we shared. I got grandfather's love after meeting Dada & Nanu. Both never compared me with Kiyaan & Angre. Infact me being the only girl they both pampered me even more than Kiyaan & Angre.

Vansh heard her & felt the loneliness she faced in her childhood. He was falling weak but somehow gathered strength for his jaan to support her. After sometime he felt wetness on her t - shirt as Riddhima was crying.