🍀 Chapter - 110 🍀

Vansh pulled Riddhima towards him. Due to sudden pull she was shocked & her hands automatically went to his shoulders. Her cute doe shaped eyes were widened in shock. He chuckled seeing her expression. He pulled her more closer holding her through her waist & with one hand started caressing her cheeks. Their close proximity was adding fire in their souls. Riddhima felt tons of butterflies flying in her stomach & a small blush crept on her chubby red cheeks making it more red.

VANSH: So Mrs. Raisinghania would you give your precious time to your hubby?

Hearing her words Riddhima became shy.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh...

VANSH: Tell na Jaan....

He spoke while caressing her cheeks & waist. She was not able to speak anything due to her shyness so she just tip toed & wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him hiding her face in him. Vansh chuckled & holded her waist & lifted her up a little.

RIDDHIMA & VANSH: I like you Vansh/Sweetheart.

Both spoke at the same time. Hearing it both smiled & as a reply just tightened their hold on each other. Both broke the hug.

VANSH: Sweetheart wait here I'll make arrangements for sitting. I've took carpet, pillows & comforter. I'll just bring them.

He was going towards car but Riddhima holded his wrist. He turned & asked her what through his face?

RIDDHIMA: Vansh can we sleep on car's top?

Vansh just smiled & nodded. Both spreaded carpet on car's top & kept comforter & pillows there. Vansh helped Riddhima on getting top of car & he himself climbed there. Both laid down & holded their hands entangling their fingers. Vansh covered them with comforter. Both were looking at the night sky. Vansh was caressing her knuckles with his thumb. After sometime he looked at her who was lost in admiring night sky. The shine on her face & in her eyes made him happy. A sudden thought of kissing her came to his heart & mind but keeping his desires aside he just placed his lips on her knuckles. She turned towards him.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh you know these stars & moon are the one who never left me alone. They were there when I used to cry & let out my pain. Since my childhood they've always listened me without judging me.

VANSH: Why so?

RIDDHIMA: Vansh koi nai hota tha mujhe pyaar karne wala, meri care karne wala aur respect toh dur ki baat hain. There were many people around me but I was still alone. They have a big joint family. They are 4 brothers & 4 sisters their wives & husbands. Two elders & 15 cousins excluding me. I was never a part of their family. So I used to cry sharing my pain & heart to moon & stars in night when all used to fall asleep. They are my best friends.

Vansh was dumbfounded hearing her. She again started looking at moon & stars.

VANSH: Riddhu that day you were saying don't beat me, don't come near me. What happened why you behaved that way? If anything is bothering you Jaan we all are with you, you can share.

Hearing him her face turned pale but within a friction of seconds she masked her emotions but Vansh noticed it. She stayed silent for a while.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh woh koi bura sapna nahi tha mere past ka ek kadwa sach hain jo mere marne tak mere saath rahega.

Hearing her tears rolled down his eyes. He just hugged her.

VANSH: Kiyaan sab janta hain na?

Riddhima nodded in his arms.