🍀 Chapter - 13 🍀

Kiyaan had already completed his breakfast & was waiting for Riddhima to complete hers. Riddhima was about to stood up after completing her breakfast but was stopped by Kiyaan. He stood up & handed medicines to her.

KIYAAN: Mam your medicines.

RIDDHIMA: I'm fine Kiyaan. I don't need it.

KIYAAN: Okay, no problem. Let me call Angre.

RIDDHIMA: Give me. No need to call him.

Kiyaan chuckled & made her eat medicines. Riddhima gulped the medicines.

KIYAAN: Siya tum aur baki sare family members breakfast finish karke agar chaho toh mansion explore karne jaa sakte ho. Mrs. Dsouza will guide all of you. I've some work, I'll join you all soon after completing it.

SIYA: No problem Kiyaan. You carry on with your work.

Kiyaan nodded & he along with Riddhima went to study. Entering the study Riddhima took a remote from the drawer of her study table & by pressing it turned the sound proof mode on. She sat on the head chair that was paired with the table. Kiyaan sat on the chair that was on the other side of table. Riddhima shared all the information  that Angre shared to him.

KIYAAN: What's your order Mam?

RIDDHIMA: Interesting, very interesting. Kiyaan first of all hume Raisinghanias se baat karni padegi.

KIYAAN: I'll call them.

RIDDHIMA: Okay. Call them to study.

Kiyaan called Siya.

KIYAAN: Hello Siya, have you all completed breakfast?

SIYA: Yes Kiyaan. We are sitting in garden right now.

KIYAAN: Please come with your family to study room. Ask Mrs. Dsouza she will guide you all to study.

SIYA: Any problem Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: You just come Siya with everyone, there is something to discuss.

SIYA: Okay. We are coming.

Kiyaan cut the call. Till then Riddhima informed Mrs. Dsouza to guide Raisinghanias to study & turned off the sound proof mode on.

AJAY: What happened beta?

SIYA: Papa Kiyaan has called us to study. He has something to discuss with us.

Ajay nodded. Meanwhile Mrs. Dsouza reached the garden area.

SIYA: Mrs. Dsouza will you please guide us to study?

MRS. DSOUZA: Sure Mam. Please come.

Mrs. Dsouza guided everyone to study. Reaching there she knocked the door.

RIDDHIMA: Come in.

Getting permission  Mrs. Dsouza opened the door for Raisinghanias. Everyone entered the study.

RIDDHIMA: Mrs. Dsouza I want no disturbance till my next order. If something is urgent call on Kiyaan's phone.

MRS. DSOUZA: Okay Mam.

Mrs. Dsouza went closing the door of study. In study 6 sofas were placed in c shape opposite of table.

RIDDHIMA: Please everyone have your seats.

Everyone took seats on those sofas. Meanwhile Riddhima again  turned on the sound proof mode on.