🍀 Chapter - 29 🍀

Dear Readers,

Thank you everyone for your support, love & care. Those supportive messages for wishing me a good health were encouraging & heart touching. I'm really sorry for not replying to comments, sometimes messages too & not updating regularly.  I was facing some health issues & was hospitalised. Finally I'm discharged & will try to update regularly. Keep supporting 😊😊🤗🤗🥺🥺💕💕.

After Miss Izara went Angre chuckled while Vansh was shocked because Miss Izara was trembling with fear & she literally ran from the office.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh have your hot chocolate.

Riddhima & Angre were enjoying black coffee while Vansh had his hot chocolate.

After a while Mr. John & Miss Izara came with files in their hands. But before entering Miss Izara knocked.

RIDDHIMA: Come in. (in cold & dangerous voice)

Mr. John & Miss Izara entered the cabin with files.

RIDDHIMA: Keep the files on table & leave.

Mr. John & Miss Izara did as she said & left. Riddhima started her work, she was engrossed in the laptop & files & was sipping coffee.

ANGRE: Vansh don't get shocked. It's just starting. (whispered)

VANSH: What happened to her why is she behaving like this? (whispered back)

ANGRE: Here she is RS & whom you know is just Riddhima. (whispered)

Vansh just nodded. After a while Angre finished his coffee & went to take diamonds & gold.

VANSH: Riddhu do you need any help?

RIDDHIMA: Thank you Vansh. I'll surely ask when I'll need it but for now you just stay with me.

VANSH: I'm here only with you 🙂🙂🙂.

Riddhima just smiled 🙂🙂🙂 at him & then continued her work. Vansh was observing her how she was working how she was flipping pages & scrunching eyebrows sometimes. Angre knocked the door which broke Vansh's trance.

RIDDHIMA: Come in.

Angre came & sat on sofa.

ANGRE: Vansh Bhai let's see the gold first.

VANSH: Okay

Angre showed him the gold bars. Angre also gave him the instruments required for checking. Vansh carefully checked it.

VANSH: Gold is perfect.

ANGRE: Great. Let's go with the diamonds now.

VANSH: Okay.

Angre showed him the diamonds while Vansh was checking it very minutely.

VANSH: Angre these raw diamonds are perfect. But in polished one can I see a lower range in it?

ANGRE: Sure, here it is.

Angre gave him the diamonds which he was asking. Vansh checked it.

VANSH: Great Angre, the qualities we need are perfect.

ANGRE: So Vansh Bhai let's see quotations. Riddhima Mam do you want to check quotations?

RIDDHIMA: Yes Angre I want to check quotations. Do one thing call the heads of diamond & gold industry & tell them to prepare presentation of our quotations of past 5 years in 2 hours.