🍀 Chapter - 21 🍀

Security Minister called on Ananta Empire's landline. Angre took the call.

ANGRE: Hello Ananta Mansion.

SECURITY MINISTER: Hello, Security Minister here. Can I speak to Miss RS?

ANGRE: Hold On.

Angre holded the call.

ANGRE: Mam security minister wants to talk to you.

Riddhima nodded. Angre handed the phone to her.

SECURITY MINISTER: Hello Miss RS. We are really sorry for what all happened.

RIDDHIMA: You should be. Raisinghanias are my family & I won't tolerate any discomfort to them. They won't cooperate from now onwards with your authorities regarding this matter. And when it comes to their security, I'm capable enough to protect what's mine & here the matter is of my family's security so I'll cross any limits no matter what & who are there in front of me. Hope you understand.

SECURITY MINISTER: I understand Miss RS. Don't worry we've decided to contact Queen of the Mafia world the Devil Queen to help in this matter. The attackers will be punished soon.

RIDDHIMA: All the best then.

Riddhima cut the call. All were shocked seeing Riddhima's avatar. Raisinghanias were shocked due to her cold & dangerous behaviour while Kiyaan & Angre were shocked because Riddhima called Raisinghanias as family.

RIDDHIMA: Relax everyone. There is nothing to worry now, you can do whatever that makes you feel peace.

Everyone nodded. She went to study along with Angre & Kiyaan.

VANSH: Raat bahot ho chuki hain. I guess everyone should sleep.

CHANCHAL: You're right Vansh.

Raisinghanias went to their room & slept.

AT STUDY ROOM OF ANANTA MANSION, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

RIDDHIMA: Security of South Africa has decided to take the help of the Devil Queen.

ANGRE: What's next Mam?

RIDDHIMA: So tell them that she is ready to help with a condition that the mission will be solely operated under her & no information will be shared. After accomplishment of mission, dead bodies will be given to the authorities.

ANGRE: It will be done Mam.

KIYAAN: Mam I'll go for the mission.

RIDDHIMA: Kiyaan you won't go alone. I'm accompanying you on the mission. Angre you have the responsibility of safety of Raisinghanias.

ANGRE & KIYAAN: Okay Mam.

RIDDHIMA: Go guys take rest & chill, have a good sleep, there is a lot more excitement on the way. Good night.

She went to her room.

Vansh was tossing on bed, sleep was far away from his eyes. He was thinking about Riddhima. He stood up, took a blanket & went near pool. He sat there & was reminiscing the moments he lived with Riddhima, how today she got angry on those officers & called them as her family this thought brought a smile 🙂 on his lips & he whispered.

VANSH: Possessive queen.

Riddhima took shower & went to her balcony & her eyes went on Vansh. She went there not before taking a mug of hot chocolate for him.