🍀 Chapter - 126 🍀

Dear Readers,

Thank you for showering so much of love, concern & support for me in these tough days. I'm doing better for now. I'm missing messages & comments for now but for sure I'll be replying so sorry if I get late in replying it. Thank you so much for understanding me & supporting me. Here's the update & stay tuned!!!! 😊🙏🏻

Amaira Parth

Riddhima cuddled to him & hided her face in his neck.

RIDDHIMA: Good Night Ansh.

She mumbled & closed her eyes. He smiled at her childish act & felt cute. He hugged her tight & slept. Next morning Riddhima's sleep broke due to alarm sound. She quickly turned off & yawned.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh wake up.

VANSH: Sone do na Jaan.

Saying this he turned her & slept hiding his face in her. Riddhima smiled & ruffled his hairs.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh wake up please for me.

Hearing it he rubbed his eyes & looked at her & sat.

VANSH: Kya hua Jaan?

Riddhima pointed at hills. There was a beautiful view of sun rise. She leaned on his chest & Vansh smiled & wrapped his arms around her keeping his chin at her shoulder.

RIDDHIMA: Isn't it beautiful Vansh?

Vansh looked at her face which was glowing.

VANSH: Very beautiful....

RIDDHIMA: That's the reason I woke you up otherwise you'd have missed it.

VANSH: True I'd have missed this beautiful view.

Saying this he kissed her cheek. She blushed.

VANSH: Thank you for waking me up otherwise I'd have missed this beautiful view seeing you glowing, peaceful & happy.

Riddhima smiled & turning to him kissed his forehead.

RIDDHIMA: Neend aa rahi hain aap ko aur sona chahte ho aap?

VANSH: Tum sulao toh...

Riddhima smiled & laid down & took him upon her & kept his face near her shoulder so he could hear her heartbeats. He entangled their legs & she started ruffling his hairs.

RIDDHIMA: Sleep my sunshine.

VANSH: Loved this name.

She smiled hearing his words & kissed his hairs. In no moment he again drifted to sleep & she also slept. Both were sleeping peacefully.

ON THE OTHERSIDE IN ANANTA MANSION, INDIA:

After Riansh left,

KIYAAN: Siya aap Mama Sa aur Mami Sa ka khayal rakhna hum aur Angre top floor par hain, kuch kaam ho toh call kijiyega.

SIYA: Don't worry Kiyaan main sambhal lungi yahan.

Kiyaan kissed her forehead & he along with Angre left to top floor in Kiyaan's office.

ANGRE: Kiyaan kya baat hain tum pareshaan se ho?

Kiyaan nodded.

KIYAAN: Di ke baare mein kuch baat karna chahta hu.