🍀 Chapter - 46 🍀

Ajay & Rehaan left the hospital. In car,

REHAAN: Papa what was happening in the hospital? Is Vansh Bhai in love with

AJAY: Riddhima.

Rehaan due to shock applied the brake.

AJAY: Easy Rehaan easy.

REHAAN: Papa you knew that.

AJAY: Hmm.

REHAAN: But Bhai never told us anything. He always used to share everything with me & Aryan Bhai.

AJAY: I know. But it's little complicated. Riddhima loves Vansh but is not ready to accept her feelings because of her past which is unknown to everyone. Also she has trust issues & for her comfortableness Vansh thought to keep it until them till Riddhima feels secured & comfortable.

REHAAN: I understand.

AJAY: Rehaan please beta don't share these all happenings with anyone. I'll handle it in my way.

REHAAN: Yes Papa.

On the otherside in hospital,

ANGRE: Di how could you be so careless? You came here without guards & also without informing us?

KIYAAN: You know na Di aap ka bahar bina guards ke jaane ka matlab kya hain? You didn't even waited for Vardhan.

RIDDHIMA: Woh hearing about Vansh's accident I got panicked & came here. I was not able to think anything except him 🥺.

KIYAAN: Okay. Next time don't do this.

After that all were chit chatting as Vansh was not feeling sleepy. While talking Angre & Kiyaan slept on sofa while Riddhima was sleeping keeping her head on Vansh's torso. While Vansh was sleeping peacefully.

NEXT MORNING AT RAISINGHANIA MANSION

UMA: Chanchal Riddhima, Angre & Kiyaan are in hospital with Vansh. So pack breakfast for them too.

CHANCHAL: Yes Bhabhi. But woh kab aae?

AJAY: Actually Chanchal woh log yahan kuch kaam se Rajasthan aae the, jab unhein pata chala Vansh ke accident ke baare mein toh woh log hospital aae.

CHANCHAL: That's so kind of them.

After that Raisinghanias went to hospital. When they reached they saw that Kiyaan & Angre was sitting with Vansh & talking with him while Riddhima was discussing something with doctor. In evening Vansh was discharged & all came home.

At night Riddhima was sitting alone in garden gazing at night sky. Ajay came & brushed her hairs. She looked at him with innocent eyes 🥺🥺🥺.

RIDDHIMA: Ajay Uncle I want to talk to you.

Ajay sat beside her.

AJAY: Hmm. bolo beta kya baat hain.

RIDDHIMA: Uncle I'm thinking to shift to hotel. I need alcohol & smoking now & in this house no one drinks & smokes & also there is a temple in the house too so I don't want to break the rules of this house.

AJAY: Then there is no need of it.

He called a servant & told him to bring those whiskey bottles & cigarettes in garden while called Ramu Kaka to bring glass, ice cubes & ash tray in garden. Both did as said.

RIDDHIMA: Uncle yeh toh wahi brands...

AJAY: Jo tum peeti ho.

Riddhima nodded.