🍀 Chapter - 25 🍀

Riansh are still in each others' arms.

VANSH: Then tell me what's bothering you? Something is killing you from inside & that's what making you this much angry.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh till now Angre & Kiyaan were the one who were important to me more than my life which I cannot afford to lose, to whom I'm attached but now you are also in that. I won't lie to you, I don't get attached to people, I always maintain distance from them. Raisinghania family members are the first jinke saath mere personal relations hein. But all are not that close to me as you are Vansh. Woh log kese ye attacks ko lightly le sakte hain, baat sab ki life ki security ki thi.

VANSH: How much I matter to you Riddhu?

RIDDHIMA: You are as much important to me like Angre & Kiyaan are. You trio controls me, tames my inner demons, handles my devil side & are more than my life. Aur agar baat tum teeno ki aae toh I'll cross each & every limit, no matter what. Jo sirf RS ka hain us par nazar daalna kisi ko bhi allowed nahi hain, aur tum teeno toh mera gooroor ho, meri zindagi ho. Tum logo ko ek kharoch bhi aae yeh khayal bhi bardasht nahi mujhe, aur agar tum sab ke baare mein kisi ne yeh socha bhi toh uska sahi salamat rehna bhi mujhe raas nahi.

Vansh just tightened his hold on her & spoke in mind.

VANSH: My possessive queen 😊.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh

VANSH: Hmm

RIDDHIMA: Why were you awake till we came?

VANSH: I was worried for you Riddhu & for Kiyaan too.

RIDDHIMA: Then after we came you should have slept na.

VANSH: I know you very well that you were facing some inner turmoil & how can I sleep when my Riddhu is not able to?

RIDDHIMA: Vansh you are a gem 😊.

VANSH: What would you like to have in food now, tell me I'll prepare it for you?

RIDDHIMA: Nothing Vansh, I'm tired. I just need some rest.

Saying this she closed her eyes, Vansh just chuckled at her childish antics.

VANSH: Atleast have some milk & then sleep.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh please.

VANSH: No. I'll just go & prepare milkshake for you.

RIDDHIMA: Okay. But come fast haan.

Vansh nodded & went to kitchen. He prepared banana & chocolate milkshake with dry fruits & went to Riddhima's room taking it. He sat beside her in the same position taking her in his embrace & made her drink milkshake. After that he made her drink water. She again hugged him & closed her eyes. He was caressing her hairs & made her sleep. After sometime he found that she slept peacefully, so he thought to make her lay on bed & to leave her room & to go to his room. He carefully got up & stood up to set the bed for her as she destroyed everything in anger. But before he can move Riddhima woke up with jerk not founding his warmth & shouted.

RIDDHIMA: Vanshhhh.... (in panic state)

She saw that he was there only. She went near him & just hugged him tightly, tears were flowing from her eyes 😭😭😭. Vansh was just shocked as all these happened in nick of time. He came out of shock when he felt wetness on his shirt.

VANSH: Riddhu what happened? Shhhh... (spoke in a very soft tone while caressing her hairs).

RIDDHIMA: Va...Vansh...