🍀 Chapter - 123 🍀

Riansh settled themselves in jet. Kiyaan didn't allowed both to go alone so Khanna along with Bob & some of the trusted guards from security were going with them.

RIDDHIMA: So Mr. Handsome ready for the surprise?

VANSH: Yes Mrs. Raisinghania.

Both giggled a little. Soon jet took off. They played chess for a while. After that they went to their room & slept cuddling each other. Next morning they woke up & got ready & had breakfast in the jet itself.

VANSH: Jaan aur kitni der?

RIDDHIMA: Bas Ansh we're just to reach.

He pouted while she smiled 🙂🙂🙂. Soon they landed at the island of Ananta Empire.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh chaliye it's time for the surprise.

Vansh nodded. There was a car. Khanna was driving the car.

VANSH: Jaan why the roads here are empty?

Riddhima smiled 🙂🙂🙂. She encircled her hands around his arm & leaned on his shoulder.

RIDDHIMA: Just wait for sometime.

Vansh nodded & kept his cheek on her head. Reaching there she got down the car & opened door for Vansh & forwarded her hand.

VANSH: Jaan you don't need to do all this.

RIDDHIMA: Please na Ansh..

She said cutely. Vansh smiled 😊😊😊at her & gave his hand. She took him to the mansion inside. The mansion inside was epitome of luxury & was screaming royalty & richness.

RIDDHIMA: Liked it.

VANSH: Loved it. It's designed by you na.

Riddhima gave a slight nod.

RIDDHIMA: How come you know?

Vansh pecked 😘 her forehead.

VANSH: The concepts, perfection & designs are just of words & no one could match you in these things.

Vansh said this with pure admiration & his eyes were showing that he was proud of her. Riddhima smiled 😊😊😊 & entwined their fingers. They had brunch & then went to game zone & played pool table & other games. After that they had lunch & took a nap. After a while Vansh woke up & didn't found Riddhima beside him. He sat on bed & called her.

VANSH: Jaan are you there? Sweetheart....

But there was no reply. His eyes went to chit placed on side table. He picked it up & read it.

For my Ansh,

Ansh don't worry I'm in mansion only. Aap ke liye snacks rakhe hain. Just open the freeze that is in room. Cold sandwiches hain aur choco nutella shake hain please kha lena. Aap ka outfit closet mein rakha hain. Pehn ke ready ho jaiye & once you get ready message me. Wait for the next message.

Your Jaan ❤❤❤.

Vansh smiled 😊😊😊 reading it. He took the chit & folded it & kept it in his wallet. He freshened up & had his snacks & went for shower. He got ready & messaged her.

Sweetheart I'm ready.

Riddhima got his message & smiled 🙂🙂🙂. She texted him back.

Ansh come downstairs & wait in hall.