🍀 Chapter - 154 🍀

On the otherside in study Kiyaan was reminiscing their happy moments & admiring Riddhima who was sleeping like a cute little baby girl in his lap. 

KIYAAN: Di aaj tak aap ne itna kuch kiya aur ek baar bhi complain nahi ki. Humesha sab ke baare mein sochti rahi par I promise Di ab se aap ki zindagi mein koi takleef nahi aane dunga. Aap ki life itni saari khushiyon se bharni hain ki aap saari takleefein bhul jae. Aaj tak aap humesha meri weakness rahi hain par ab se aap meri strength hain. Aur jab aap jesi strength ho toh now I'll never be weak. 

He kissed her forehead which again made her smile. After sometime Riddhima stirred in sleep & she woke up with a jerk & started breathing unevenly. Kiyaan immediately cupped her face & made her look at him.

KIYAAN: Di kya hua? 

Riddhima looked at him & hugged him tight. She was shivering in his arms. 

KIYAAN: Di kya hua haan? What happened? Aap aaraam se so rahi thi toh phir achanak?

RIDDHIMA: Ki...Kiyaan I'm feeling breatheless, saans nahi aa rahi hain thik se. Ghutan ho rahi hain. Her sweating was increasing. 

KIYAAN: Acha chalo hum bahar jate hain. We'll sit in terrace garden, you'll feel better.

He carried her in his arms & took her to terrace garden. Her condition was deteriorating. 

KIYAAN: Di take deep breathes, relax, try to calm down. 

She was trying but was failing to do. He immediately fished out his phone & called Siya. 

KIYAAN: Siya Bhai ko bolo Di ki medical kit leke terrace garden aae asap & you come with water & towel.

Saying this he cut the call & taking his handkerchief was wiping her sweat. He was rubbing her back & trying to console her. 

SIYA: Bhai Di ki medical kit leke aao jaldi to terrace garden. Angre Bhai aap towel leke jao main paani leke aati hu.

She said running to kitchen. Hearing it everybody ran to terrace garden. When they reached they saw Riddhima's health. All rushed to her. 
Angre & Vansh took her palm & was rubbing it trying to make her calm. Aryan & Rehaan were rubbing her feet. Kiyaan was still caressing her hairs & wiping her sweat trying to calm her. Siya came with water. Kiyaan took her in his embrace & made her drink water sip by sip. 

SIYA: Bhai Di ka blood pressure check karo jaldi se.

Vansh immediately checked it.

VANSH: It's high blood pressure. 

SIYA: Focus on her breathing. I'm coming.

She immediately ran to her room as she was having dark chocolates & quickly came taking it. She sat beside Riddhima & made her eat dark chocolate. While Kiyaan & Vansh were trying to encourage her to breathe normal. After sometime she was getting back to normal. All sighed in relief. Siya took her for a walk in the lawn there. This helped her & she was feeling better. 

RIDDHIMA: Siya let's sit. I'm feeling better now.

Siya nodded with a smile & took her to bed swing there holding her shoulders & made her sit. Kiyaan took her legs & helped her in sitting properly. Angre made her drink lime water & she completed one glass after showing lots of tantrums. They had already talked to Zala & he told that they need to deal with all these because she all of a sudden has stopped her cocaine intake. Siya wiped her face with towel as she was still sweating a little. All were talking & trying to divert her mind while she was also participating actively. Still she was feeling some uneasiness in her body. All of a sudden she felt like vomiting. She kept her palms on her mouth & ran to her room. Running to bathroom she vomitted like hell. Vansh was the first to reach & he immediately holded her hairs & was rubbing her back. After vomitting she was feeling weakness & dizziness so she leaned on Vansh's chest & loosened her body completely putting her weight on him. Her eyes was getting closed but Ishani was fast enough & she sprinkled water on her face.