🍀 Chapter - 160 🍀

May the lamps of Diwali illuminate your life, may the colours of rangoli usher in happiness, may the delicious diwali desserts add sweetness to your life & may goddess Lakshmi shower you with all that you have wished for. Happy Diwali to everyone. So guys as a diwali gift I'm posting double update. So guys do check it out.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🎊🎉🎉🎊
Amaira Parth Patel

All were dancing their heart out on the dance floor enjoying the music & atmosphere both. After sometime Riddhima pulled Vansh to the railing. She made him lean on railing & pecking his lips hugged him.

RIDDHIMA: I love you my sunshine....

Vansh smiled at her sudden confession. He pecked her crown & said.

VANSH: I love you too my Jaan.

Then she turned in almost side hugging position keeping her head near his heart & wrapping her hands around his waist.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh....

VANSH: Hmmm....

He said while caressing her head with one hand & arm with other.

RIDDHIMA: You know why we are standing here like this?

VANSH: Why???

RIDDHIMA: I want to capture these happy moments in my heart for forever & ever. Sab kitne khush hain na. Par akele dar lag raha tha ki kahin kho na du par ab jab aap ke paas hu na toh dar nahi lagta because I know my sunshine is always there for me. He won't let me fall weak & will be always there supporting me.

Saying this she kissed his heart & tilted her head with a serene smile & seeing it Vansh's heart skipped a beat. Vansh didn't spoke words but just lightly pecked her lips. She understood his way of expressing that he'll be always there for her. She just smiled from the bottom of heart & again started admiring their family.
Again there was a silence between them. But Vansh broke it.

VANSH: Jaan...

She tilted her head & moved her head a little asking what??? Vansh smiled at her innocent face & cupped it & started rubbing his thumb softly on her cheek.

VANSH: You know the way you pulled me here I loved it. The way you demanded my time now I loved it. Always be this demanding. I knew from the time I saw you in the morning that you want to share something but wanted you to open up more & ask for what's yours so I waited. You are always my priority Sweetheart & my everything is yours & I mean it. You've the sole right on me & the way you acclaimed that now I loved it.

Riddhima smiled hearing him & kissed on his heart. After sometime as everyone were tired sat for sometime & then went to their respective rooms. Vansh went to Siya's room where Rehaan, Aryan & Ishani were already present while Riddhima quickly made a call & then went to their room. Then she changed & went on the uppermost deck. After sometime Vansh came to his room after having his time with younger Raisinghanias & making his princesses sleep. As he reached to their room he got a call from his manager from that his best friend Hiren wants to talk to him. He immediately cut the call & called Hiren.

VANSH: Hii buddy...

HIREN: Buddy ke bache kahan hain tu. Where are you? Haan...

VANSH: Bas bas shaant mere Bhai....

HIREN: Hain kahan tu? Aur tera phone kyun nahi lag raha hain?????

Before he can answer Riddhima came from behind but she was unaware that Vansh was on call so she back hugged him.