🍀 Chapter - 40 🍀

Vansh directly went to kitchen & prepared a kesar dry fruit milk for both of them. He took that milk along with duvet & went to terrace. As usual he took her in his embrace & covered both of them with duvet.

VANSH: Riddhu taste this. (made her drink kesar dry fruit milk after blowing it). Aaraam se haan garam hain.

Riddhima took a sip.

RIDDHIMA: It's so tasty Vansh. I loved it too because ismein elaichi nahi hain.

VANSH: I know ki tumhein elaichi pasand nahin hain. Because mein ne tumhari eating habits note kari thi tab I observed that tumhari aur Kiyaan ki sweets alag banti hain bina elaichi ke.

RIDDHIMA: Hmm.

VANSH: Riddhu I'm so proud of you. Congratulations now you are the richest business tycoon in Africa too.

RIDDHIMA: Thank you Vansh. I'm also proud of you Mr. Vansh Raisinghania. Congratulations for winning International Jwelery Show.

VANSH: Thank you.

They both finished the milk in the moonlight.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh the night view from here is so beautiful. Mountains, the shining stars, moon & dark black sky.

VANSH: Hmm. Are you comfortable here Riddhu? I know you don't like to come to Rajasthan.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh until you, Kiyaan & Angre are with me I'm okay.

VANSH: Okay. How do you trio celebrate Holi?

RIDDHIMA: I've already lost all colours of my life. Kiyaan & Angre were fond of festivals but after Maa & Papa went they both also stopped celebrating it. Atleast they used to take part in rituals till Dada was there but after that our life just revolved around business & around each other.

VANSH: Is something bothering you jaan?

Riddhima nodded.

RIDDHIMA: I've so much things to share with you but..

VANSH: Whenever you want. Would you like to play holi tomorrow with us?

RIDDHIMA: I'm not sure about it.

VANSH: You'll enjoy if you'll come. But I don't want you to compromise with your comfortableness.

Riddhima just nodded. Silence prevailed for a while. Only their heart beats were audible.

VANSH: Riddhu the weather is getting cold. Don't you want to sleep now.

Riddhima shook her head in no.

VANSH: Then what you want to do?

RIDDHIMA: Just to be with you here.

VANSH: Okay. Wait here I'll bring comforter & pillows.

Riddhima just nodded. Vansh went to take it while Riddhima was gazing the stars. After a while Vansh came with a mattress & spreaded it near wall but he saw that his girl was busy in watching night sky with an innocent face. He smiled at her innocence 😊😊😊. He again went & brought some pillows, a comforter & two shawls.

VANSH: Riddhu..

Riddhima turned & looked that he had made all the arrangements. She smiled 🙂 & went there. She sat on the mattress & leaned on the wall & again was gazing night sky. Vansh just sat beside her.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh don't you want to sleep.

VANSH: Hmm. Can I sleep keeping my head in your lap?