🍀 Chapter - 193 🍀

As Vansh finished reading the letter tears started flowing from her eyes. With shaking hands she caressed all the gifts that she received. At last she took the woollen cap & kissed it & clutched it near her heart & not able to control her emotion she started crying vehemently. Vansh just hugged her hiding her in his embrace letting her cry. After sometimes he calmed her down & made her drink water.

VANSH: Kuch share karna chahti ho?

RIDDHIMA: Ansh yeh sab Vicky Mama ne aur Hetvi ne bheja hain. They are from her side.

Vansh was stunned because the way she avoids to mention the words like Mom, Dad, Parents, family while talking about her biological family. He realised the amount of hurt she has got from them so he decided to never ever force her in this matter & be with her in her every decision because she's the one who never hates anyone but her behaviour towards them just says something else. Not having any words to comfort her he just kissed her forehead with a long kiss. She just unwrapped one chocolate & made him eat. He took one bite & remaining made her eat.

RIDDHIMA: They are 3 brothers & 4 sisters. My Nana had 3 brothers & lived in joint family. My Nana has 1 son & 2 daughters. Maasi was younger than her & Mama was youngest & eldest in all three brothers. Nana was eldest & middle brother has 2 sons & Vicky Mama is his youngest son & also youngest among all 3 brothers & eldest is Kalpesh Mama who is my real Mama. Nana's youngest brother has 2 daughters & Hetvi is his elder daughter. She by relation is my Maasi but is 8 months younger to me. Humein jo milein woh Kalpesh Mama, Vicky Mama aur Hetvi the.

VANSH: You love them & miss them na?

She didn't answered his question. She opened the envelope again & took all the photos out of it.

VANSH: Jaan you were too cute.

She smiled & kissed his jaw & passed the photographs to him. He saw all the photographs & asked her who all are they.

VANSH: Riddhu yeh toh tum bahot choti thi tab ke photographs hain.

RIDDHIMA: Haan Ansh.

She shared some parts of pasts to him. While talking they didn't realised that it was 1:00 am. Placing everything safely in the box, Riddhima kept in the closet & both laid down cuddling to each other. Sleep was far away from her eyes because she was getting flashes of her past. Not able to control herself she tilted her head & found Vansh looking at her with his moist eyes. Blinking her eyes to avoid tears she put a smile & asked him,

RIDDHIMA: Kya hua aap soe kyun nahi?

VANSH: Jab meri Jaan ko itni bechaini ho rahi ho tab uska Ansh kaise aaraam se so paega?

This was it & her tears betrayed her self control.

VANSH: Its good to break down, there is no need to be strong always, no one is here to judge you, be yourself. Scream, shout, break things, cry, do whatever makes you feel light & let yourself break. I'm here to gather your every piece with my love. Breaking down doesn't means you're weak, its just to let go of your old emotions & come back with a new energy, new strength & positivity. It just says you're so strong that you hold those emotions to you till this time & letting go just to empty the space.

He explained her making her look in his eyes while his hand was on her face cupping it & rubbing her cheek wih his thumb lovingly. All this while she was admiring him because her pain was evident in his eyes but still the way he is supporting her & making her see the situation from a different point of view is just out of words. His words did created a magic in her heart & mind that forced herself beautifully to gather courage & be herself.