🍀 Chapter - 33 🍀

After a while Riddhima came down wearing her shades. Vansh saw her & felt bad. Riddhima went towards the elders.

RIDDHIMA: Hope you all had a nice & comfortable journey.

AKSHAT: Thank you Riddhima Beta we had a nice journey.

AJAY: Beta we are thankful for everything. We'll always be debted to you.

RIDDHIMA: Please Uncle don't say like this. We are like a family. Aap sab jab bhi Mumbai aae humare ghar zaroor aana. Aur koi bhi humare layak kaam ho toh zaroor yaad kijiyega. It would be our pleasure to help you. Thank you for trusting & cooperating with us. We all had a nice time with you all.

AJAY: We are glad that you all enjoyed with us. Hum zaroor aenge tum, Angre aur Kiyaan zaroor aana Jaipur humare ghar.

Riddhima nodded. Uma, Chanchal & Indrani hugged her & said bye to her & gave blessings to her. Vansh, Angre & Kiyaan were observing all these.

RIDDHIMA: Aap sab log is jet mein shift ho jaiye pilot will make you travel to Jaipur.

RUDRA: Okay Beta.

RIDDHIMA: Mrs. Dsouza aap inke saath jaenge.

MRS. DSOUZA: Yes Mam.

Riddhima went towards youngsters. Ishani & Siya hugged her. While elders & Mrs. Dsouza shifted to the jet in which youngsters traveled.

ISHANI & SIYA: Bye Riddhima Di we'll miss you.

RIDDHIMA: Bye Ishani & Siya. Take care of yourself. Will miss you too.

REHAAN & ARYAN: Bye Riddhima Di. Thank you for everything.

RIDDHIMA: Bye Rehaan & Aryan.

Rehaan, Aryan, Ishani & Siya went to jet.

RIDDHIMA: Vardhan (Chief Security Guard of Ananta Empire & personal bodyguard of Riddhima) bring my car.

VARDHAN: Yes Mam.

Riddhima & Vansh just hugged each other for last time.

RIDDHIMA: I'll miss you Vansh, will wait for you.

VANSH: I'll miss you too my jaan. Don't worry I'll come soon.

Riddhima broke the hug. Vansh cupped her face while Riddhima tightly clutched his both wrists & closed her eyes. He closed his eyes & kissed her forehead. Riddhima just came out of his hold & went towards her car.

VANSH: Riddhima

But she didn't stopped nor turned back. He again called her but she didn't turned back.

VANSH: Riddhima.. Riddhima listen to me. Riddhima...

He started to follow her but was stopped by Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: Let her go Vansh Bhai. She won't listen now.

VANSH: But...

ANGRE: Let her go & have her own time.

Vansh nodded. Riddhima sat in her two seater car & left from there with high speed.

KIYAAN: Vardhan follow Riddhima Di.

VARDHAN: Yes Sir.

Vardhan followed Kiyaan's order.

KIYAAN: Don't know what happened. Di was off at breakfast also.