🍀 Chapter - 158 🍀

When they were about to reach the cruise, Kiyaan & Angre tied Rehaan's eyes. Reaching there Aryan took Siya & made her sleep in her room & ran to deck where all were present.

KIYAAN: So Rehaan ready for the surprise?

REHAAN: Kab se... (with excitement).

All chuckled at his eagerness. Angre opened the blindfold & his eyes widened in shock. 

REHAAN: Cruise....

EVERYONE: Happy Birthday Rehaan.....

Vansh, Aryan, Kiyaan & Angre pounded on him hugging him tight. Afterwards elders too wished him by hugging him.

KIYAAN: Aap sab jaldi se freshen up hoke Siya ke room mein aa jao. We'll wish her.

All nodded & came freshening up to Siya's room. They all gathered & shouted all together.

EVERYONE: Happy Birthday....

Siya woke up with a beautiful smile seeing everyone. Ajay hugged her & kissing her forehead wished her.

AJAY: Happy Birthday my princess.

SIYA: Thank you Papa.

Soon everyone hugged her & wished her. She wished Rehaan too. Then she realised that she was not in her room.

SIYA: Where are we?

KIYAAN: Now that's a surprise. Chalo now get ready & come.

SIYA: Kiyaan bataiye na??? Aur Riddhima Di kahan hain?

KIYAAN: Di aati hi hogi aur tab tak you go & get ready.

Siya knew he won't tell so pouting she went to bathroom while others giggled. Soon she came out & saw that Kiyaan was waiting for her.

KIYAAN: You're looking breathtaking my love.

SIYA: Thank you.

She said shying with a blushed cheeks. Kiyaan kissed her forehead & tied blindfold on her eyes.

KIYAAN: So ready for the surprise?

SIYA: Ya.

Kiyaan took her to the deck. All were already waiting for her & soon they heard the sound of chopper. Riddhima climbed down using rope & the chopper went. Vansh & Ajay glared at her for pulling such stunt but she made a puppy face & said sorry. Both melted seeing her while others chuckled. Soon Siya & Kiyaan reached the deck. Kiyaan opened her blindfold & Siya found herself on cruise. Her eyes widened in shock & her throat dried. She was not able to form words. All smiled seeing her reaction.

SIYA: Cru...Cruise....

KIYAAN: Hmm....

Siya turned around & found that no one was around them except family. Also she heard no noise all the way. Confusingly she asked,

SIYA: Kiyaan yahan humare alawa koi dikhai nahi de raha?

REHAAN: Haan yeh main bhi puchna chahta tha?

KIYAAN: Hmmm.. because it's Siya's private cruise.

Hearing it Raisinghanias except Vansh gasped in shock. Kiyaan cupped Siya's face.

KIYAAN: Siya did you liked it?

He asked in the most loving tone. Hearing him everyone came out of shock.