🍀 Chapter - 7 🍀

RIDDHIMA: Mr. Raisinghania can you ask your family members to share their location, so that we can ensure their safety too.

VANSH: I'll do it.

Vansh messaged Aryan to share location. Aryan shared it. Vansh informed about getting the location. Riddhima from his mobile shared the location to her mobile which she forwarded to guards.

RIDDHIMA: Hello Friedrich (Security chief of Ananta Empire, South Africa). I've sent you a location go there & make sure the safety of the people over there. I'm sending you the photographs of some people, get safe passage for them & get them out from here & make them reach safely to mansion.

FRIEDRICH: Okay Mam. It will be done.

They cut the call.

RIDDHIMA: Mr. Raisinghania please send your family members picture to me. I'll share it to my guards so they can protect them & take them to my mansion safely.

VANSH: Okay.

Vansh shared the pictures & Riddhima forwarded it to Friedrich.

RIDDHIMA: Hello Luan (one of the trusted & most efficient guard of Ananta Empire, South Africa).

LUAN: At your service Mam.

RIDDHIMA: I've send my location to you. Get the safe passage.

LUAN: I'll do it.

They ended the call.

VANSH: Thank you so much Miss Riddhima. I'll be always grateful to you & Mr. Kiyaan Kapoor for saving our lives.

Before Vansh could speak further they heard a sound of blast.

Vansh got panicked sensing the threat on his family. Riddhima signaled Red Alert through the micro sensor chips. She & Vansh sat down there moving cupboard for a little for their protection. Also they were getting exhausted due to the environment.

Again a blast was done & the smoke was coming from the area near the restaurant where they were present & Siya along with Kiyaan were in that restaurant's kitchen. Seeing this Vansh feared & panicked for his princess his Siya. Tears started flowing from his eyes. He stood up to go towards Siya but before he can move Riddhima pulled him with a force. Firing sound was continuously coming.

RIDDHIMA: What are you doing Mr. Raisinghania? Are you mad or what? Your life can be taken if you moved out.

VANSH: I don't give a damn to my life. I wanna go to my Siya. She is in danger.

Before they could speak they heard sounds of continuously firing & announcement from police asking attackers to stop attacks & for negotiation. The firing sound was continuously coming.

VANSH: Leave my hand. I've to go to save my princess.

He was continuously chanting the name of Siya. He peeped out & Riddhima pulled him again & he got saved from the bullet that was fired towards their side. Sensing his panic state which was increasing at the highest speed, she hugged Vansh to calm him down.

RIDDHIMA: Calm down Mr. Raisinghania. Nothing will happen to Siya. (while hugging him).

Attackers blindly shot a bullet towards the area where they were hiding. Hearing the sound both Vansh & Riddhima hugged each other tightly. Riddhima tightened her hold on Vansh to calm him down while Vansh tightened his hold on Riddhima due to fear stricken & panic state for his dear ones. He started wriggling to go towards Siya but Riddhima engulfed him more in his arms saying sweet nothings to calm him.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh (she spoke his name for the first time while rubbing his back & this created a magic to him, he stopped wriggling & got calm in her arms & hugged her back tightly).

RIDDHIMA: Vansh sambhalo khud ko. Tumhe Siya aur tumhari family ko bhi sambhal na hai. Tum ese toot jaoge to kese chalega? Aur rahi baat unki safety ki toh unhe kuch nahi hoga.

Hearing this Vansh broke the hug & looked at Riddhima & asked like an innocent baby.

VANSH: Promise?

Riddhima looked at him with unknown emotions & nodded.

RIDDHIMA: Promise.

Hearing her Vansh hugged Riddhima back like an innocent child. Riddhima rubbed his back which made him relaxed. Meanwhile guards & police force sneakily covered the laundry room. Friedrich updated this to Riddhima. Riddhima shared the update with Vansh & hearing it Vansh became very happy. He broke the hug & cupped her face & said thank you so much Riddhima (hearing Riddhima from his mouth Riddhima felt peace along with unknown emotions).

RIDDHIMA: Mr. Raisinghania please message your family members to cooperate with guards. They all will be in black suit. Tell them to go with them. They will ensure their safety & will take them to Ananta Mansion.

Vansh nodded & messaged in their family group & received positive reply  from them. On the other side Siya & Kiyaan also got a safe passage with the help of Arno. In their way they faced a smoke bomb but guards smartly handled everything & taking Kiyaan & Siya along with them through safe passage they reached towards the cars of Ananta Mansion which were parked near airport. Reaching towards their car Kiyaan made Siya sit in the car, handed her water bottle to drink. Then he informed Riddhima about their reaching to safe spot. On the other side Friedrich & his team also secured the Raisinghania family & they also reached there. Vansh & Riddhima got the news of reaching of Raisinghania family & Siya along with Kiyaan at safe spot. Vansh felt extremely happy & in happiness he hugged Riddhima & kissed her on her head. Riddhima felt shiver down her spine.

VANSH: Thank you, thank you so much Riddhima.

Ajay's eyes went on Siya & he took her in his warm fatherly hug. Both father daughter duo broke down while hugging each other. Ishani didn't find Vansh so she asked Siya about it. Siya narrated everything to them. Sensing that danger is still there on Vansh, Raisinghanias panicked. Uma & Indrani fainted due to shock, Chanchal, Ishani & Akshat became numb & tears started flowing from the eyes of Ajay, Rudra, Rehaan, Aryan & Siya. Kiyaan & Arno made Uma & Indrani sit in the car & sprinkled water on their face. Ajay made Uma drink water while Aryan to Indrani. Uma panicked & get out of the car & ran towards airport but before she can go Kiyaan hold her & asked her to handle herself.

KIYAAN: Mrs. Raisinghania handle yourself. Aap andar nahi jaa sakti.

Kiyaan signaled Siya to take care of Uma through his eyes. Understanding him she went towards Uma & hugged her.

SIYA: Please Maa don't panic. Vansh Bhai will be safe. You can't go inside Maa.

KIYAAN: Siya tum apne family ke saath please Mansion ke liye niklo. I promise I'll bring Mr. Raisinghania to Mansion safe & sound.

UMA: Nahi mein Vansh ko liye bina nahi jaungi.

AJAY: Yes hum Vansh ko liye bina nahi jaenge.

KIYAAN: Please handle yourself everyone. Try to understand the situation & the intensity of the danger & threats here.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
We many times in heat of moment becomes angry & we don't try to understand the opposite person's state of mind which worsens the situation. Here Riddhima would have got angry on Vansh for trying to go out without thinking anything which would have put both's life in danger. Similarly if Kiyaan would have got angry on Raisinghanias for their behaviour of not leaving airport would have made the relationship between Siya & him a bit bitter. But they both understood the opponent's state of mind which is a appreciative thing from their side. Angre destroys relationship & situation in the worst way so it's better to control.