🍀 Chapter - 97 🍀

VANSH: Jaan yesterday you slept wearing your lehenga only with jweleries. So I removed your jweleries & Choti Maa & Ishu changed your outfits. You got your periods jaan yesterday night. Are you feeling any pain?

RIDDHIMA: Thank you Vansh. You don't need to say anything I trust you completely & regarding pain it just sucks.

VANSH: I can't take your pain jaan but I'll try my level best to reduce it.

Riddhima just kissed on his jaw. Both sat on bed. Vansh's back was on bed rest while Riddhima was sitting side hugging him.

VANSH: Jaan you were disturbed yesterday during wedding ceremony.

RIDDHIMA: Vansh you know I was just 18 when they forcefully got me married. They got me married on the next day of my 18th birthday. I....I....

She couldn't speak further & broke down crying vigorously. She was trembling & her breathes were turning heavy. Vansh immediately started rubbing her back & with cupping her face with one hand made her look into his eyes.

VANSH: Don't panic sweetheart. You are safe see I'm with you. Jaan try to take deep breaths.

He was constantly rubbing her back softly & was caressing her cheeks.

RIDDHIMA: Va...Vansh w..woh...

VANSH: Relax jaan calm down see your Vansh is with you only. We all are with you me, Kiyaan, Angre & all other family members.

RIDDHIMA: A...All.... ar...are... wi...with... m...me....???

VANSH: Haan Jaan all are with you & all love you so much.

RIDDHIMA: A...All... lo....love... m...me???

VANSH: Haan Jaan all love you so much.

Riddhima was asking all this with her cute doe shaped innocent eyes & with red teary face & hiccups. She just hugged him & was sobbing in his arms. Meanwhile Uma knocked the door.

UMA: Bacho come fast breakfast is ready.

Riddhima just looked into his eyes & shaked her head in no.

VANSH: You don't wanna go to have breakfast.

RIDDHIMA: No ple..please just stay clo..close to me like this. I don't wa..want to go any...anywhere... Ple...Please na Va...Vansh (said while sobbing).

VANSH: Okay kahi nahi jaenge hum. Par mein Maa se baat kar loo ki woh tumhari medicines nikal de aur humara breakfast bhi bhej de.

Riddhima just nodded & hided her face in his arms.

UMA: Bacho..

VANSH: Maa aap please andar aa jao.

Uma came inside.

UMA: Good Morning Bacho.

VANSH: Morning Maa.

Riddhima didn't responded. Uma came towards bed & forwarded her hand to caress Riddhima's hairs.

UMA: Riddhima beta..

But Riddhima flinched hearing her name & she hugged Vansh tightly & snuggled more close to him. Vansh just caressed her hairs.

VANSH: Koi nahi Jaan relax.

Vansh looked at Uma & nodded in no saying don't call her. Uma raised her eyebrow asking what happened Vansh blinked saying he'll share afterwards.