🍀 Chapter - 159 🍀

VANSH: Kya hain Rehaan?

REHAAN: Bhai this file has internship letters with world famous interior designers at anytime I want. Also these have entry passes for world's five biggest interior designing exhibition. 

EVERYONE: What???? (shocked)

RIDDHIMA: Rehaan you've these opportunities in your hands. I want you to utilise it to your best. A special team of bodyguards will be arranged for you & a special team of staff that will accompany you to any corner of the world you want to go. But at the end of the tour I want your name, your work to be in world's top 10 interior designers. For this you have five years because I want you to top the exhibiton of Milan International Exhibiton of Interior Designing that comes every five years. 

REHAAN: Bhabhi I matlab... Main kaise?

Riddhima made him sit on sofa & sat beside him & cupped his face.

RIDDHIMA: Tum kyun nahi? I have trust on you & dare you prove my trust wrong. 

Rehaan hugged her & his eyes turned moist. Riddhima hugged him back & caressed his hair.

RIDDHIMA: Beta trust me. You've lots of potential hidden inside you & I know you'll rock it. I want to be recognised as Rehaan Raisinghania's Bhabhi. 

REHAAN: I'll do it Bhabhi & trust me I'll give my best. I want to do it for my Bhabhi, I won't let your trust break. 

Both Bhabhi devar broke the hug. Riddhima wiped his tears & kissed his forehead. 

RIDDHIMA: Jaan na nahi chahoge what is your gift?

REHAAN: Bhabhi aap bas khush raho ese hi. This is the biggest gift.

RIDDHIMA: Uske liye sab hain. Now where we are going is your gift. So reaching there you'll come to know.

Rehaan nodded. Siya & Rehaan opened their gifts. 

REHAAN: Kiyaan, Angre I can't take this. Yeh car is just....

KIYAAN & ANGRE: Shut up....

AKSHAT: It's right beta. Gifting this is...

KIYAAN & ANGRE: Please na Dadu. Rehaan aur Aryan humare bhi toh Bhai hain.

PRITHVI: Akshat Ji please don't stop them. Sab bache hi toh hain family ke.

At last Akshat nodded making Kiyaan & Angre smile. 

KIYAAN: Di hum cruise ki tour karna chahte hain.

Riddhima nodded.

RIDDHIMA: Vardhan go with everyone & get them explore the cruise.

VARDHAN: Yes Mam...

RIDDHIMA: Aap sab jaiye I'll join you all soon.

Saying this she stood & was going towards her room. Vansh, Kiyaan & Angre looked at each other. Kiyaan ran to Ridhima & stopped her.

KIYAAN: Di kuch baat hain kya???

RIDDHIMA: No bacha just some business work. You go...

KIYAAN: Pakka na..

Riddhima nodded with a slight smile & went to her room. Rehaan & Aryan were observing all this. Everyone left to cruise tour. Riddhima was standing leaning on window of her room staring the beautiful sea views. After touring cruise everyone went to their respective rooms. Vansh went to their room & saw that she was lost somewhere. He freshened up first & came back to room but found her still lost. He went to her & back hugged her.