25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to, Tae unnie. I already prepared the best costumes I had with me. You can even choose to either wear the tuxedo or dress. I even have some selections for you to choose based on color and don't worry I prepare it according to your and Tiffany's size." Fortunately Seohyun could read between the lines and she somehow could understand Tiffany's feeling. Who would willingly wear a custome that should have been wore by her or his ex? Seohyun shook her head mentally because Taeyeon was so dense and clueless about a woman's feeling.

"Really? That's good then~~" Taeyeon smiled to her wedding organizer. The rest of the journey filled with nothing but the sound of faint air conditioner, the change of gear, and the sound of heart beating coming from all of them for Taeyeon was sleeping on Tiffany's shoulder, Seohyun was busy with her phone to manage today's schedule and contact her trusted employees by message, and Tiffany who was daydreaming since Taeyeon offered her to put on Jessica's wedding dress.

Tiffany wondered why Taeyeon still kept that dress if Jessica was indeed had left her which also meant there would never be wedding between Jessica and Taeyeon. Was Taeyeon still long for Jessica to come back to her arms? Was Taeyeon still couldn't get rid of Jessica from her heart and mind? Was Taeyeon's love for Jessica still as big as before? If so, then why didn't she accept Jessica back when the blonde ask her before? She could easily call of the deal along with the wedding with Tiffany, yet Taeyeon determined not to leave her and be with her instead. Why why why??? Those were the questions that kept on popping inside Tiffany's mind, yet all of that couldn't be answered.

"Guys, we're here!!" Seohyun got off from the car and knocked lightly on the car's window to ask Taeyeon and Tiffany to get off too.

"Woaaa, this place is surely beautiful, Seo. You really are a remarkable wedding organizer!!" Taeyeon patted Seohyun's shoulder. Taeyeon turned her head and hoped to find her lover standing beside her with a wide smile on Tiffany's face; however she cocked up her eyebrows when she couldn't find Tiffany. She looked back to find Tiffany was still stood in front of the car. Taeyeon swayed her hips around to approach her lover who looked lost.

"Fanny-ah, wae? You don't like the place?" Taeyeon's call woke Tiffany up from her sad imagination.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you sure you want to marry me?" Tiffany asked with empty eyes. Tiffany didn't look at Taeyeon's face, a very unusual behavior she got there.

"Eh?? Why you suddenly ask it? If I'm not sure then why I even bother to propose you, go to the wedding organizer, wanting to have pre-wed photo, and later I'm planning to visit jewelery store to reserve our wedding rings." Taeyeon held both of Tiffany's hand on her hands and squeezed it a bit to calm down the brunette.

"But we don't have the most necessary requirement to have a marriage, Tae." Tiffany reasoned out. Taeyeon could sense desperation from Tiffany's tone and of course Taeyeon knew what Tiffany meant by that.

"Sighed. Can't we talk about it later, babe? We already here so please don't ruin the mood okay? I promise we will discuss it seriously when we got home, okay?" Taeyeon tiptoed a little to kiss Tiffany's forehead. Tiffany obediently agreed to Taeyeon's request and followed Taeyeon to proceed with the plan for today.

"Okay, so we will spend approximately 2 hours here before moving to the next place. You can suggest about the pose but in case you don't have any idea than I will have my assistant to instruct you and your partner pose. If you have questions then please don't hesitate to ask me, okay?" Seohyun professionally explained the things the couple had to do. She grabbed a chair to watch the process of today's photoshoot.

The first photoshoot ended in less than the prediction. Some of the poses were Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany and tried to attach a pink flower on Tiffany's ear, Tiffany busied playing with flowers with Taeyeon watched her from afar lovingly, and Tiffany lay on Taeyeon's arm with beautiful various color of flowers surrounding the couple. Time showed at 11 am right now. Seohyun thought it was better to move now to have the second photoshoot done. They headed to the second destination to have the summer theme conducted and the place where they were going was a beach.

[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife Of MineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara