64> Switched 2

"Nooooo!!!! Give me back my money!!!" Jessica said desperately to the man in suit. She was playing bacarrat and like her friends, she was the loser one.

"Chill, Jessi. Don't let emotion controll your logical sense." Yuri stood beside her girlfriend patiently and rubbed Jessica's back.

"How can I, seobang??? I've used all of our money complied and still end up losing. Sighed." Jessica was on the verge of crying.

"We can always search for money but we can't find fun as easy as we earn money. Just relax and have fun, Jessi." Yuri had changed her ignorance attitude since the couple followed Taeyeon and Tiffany here and yes, Jessica realized it too.

"You're right. You'll get busy once we've landed Korea so we should really use this rare time to have fun." Jessica honestly stated, making Yuri offended somehow.

"I'm busy, working like crazy for us, Jessi. I spend my day and night just to fulfill our daily needs, your shopping hobby, and to make a living. Where's the wrong in that? Why do you sound like you dislike my working life?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows and argued back. She couldn't take Jessica's false accusation about her and her working life.

"Have you ever seen me protesting about our condition? I'm fine with we are now, Yul. I don't need your money. I only need your time, your existence, you. But you're too busy to even notice it, to even understand what I really need; and it's not shopping or money. It's you." Jessica softened her gaze. She was never brave enough to protest Yuri about her being busy but tonight would be different. Thanks' to the alcohol which had helped her saying those words.

"I see it through your eyes and I know how you used to love shopping very much when you're still with Taeyeon. She spoiled you, she bought anything you might and might not need, she made sure you had everything and made you happy. Is it wrong if I at least wanted to be half as good as her?" Yuri said it sincerely. Jessica eyes grew wide. She never knew that the reason why Yuri acted busy all the time was caused by her indirectly.

"It's wrong, Yul. I.. I feel touched with your good intention but that's not what I need the most. Do you remember our old times? When we were together and before I met Taeyeon. Have you ever seen me not happy when I was with you? Were you spoiling me with money back then? Nope. You spoiled me yes but with your warmness, with your care, with your love and I was the happiest girl in the world." Jessica touched Yuri's cheek and caressed it. The tanned girl closed her eyes and let Jessica continue.

"You're so wrong if you think that money can make me happy. I love you for who you are, not for what you have or what you want to have. I even ever thought that you love your work more than me. Tell me honestly, Yul. Do you love me or your work more?" Jessica looked Yuri in the eyes.

"Of course I love you more. I consider working more to earn much money so I can make the person I love the most happy. I never thought the impact would be vice versa though. I'm so sorry for being a failure, Jessi." Yuri said in defeated tone. She avoided Jessica's eyes.

"Look at me, Yul. It's okay. People makes mistakes, including you. I'm relieved this matter can finally over. I still love you the same, Yul. But now that you know my feelings, I hope you can change for the better. Please spend your time with me more than with your work. It's silly but I often feel jealous with your work. It's a dead thing but it can make you feel attracted more than how you feel for me." Yuri chuckled hearing Jessica's confession.

"You're right. It's silly but I think I can understand why now. I promise I'll spend my time with you more and go home earlier. I won't bring my work to home again. I'll just concentrate my time for you when I'm home. Is that enough, princess?" Yuri leaned in and closed the gap between their faces.